Cloud ibox2 review - guide - tutorial.

Reading thru forums & getting a little confused. What's the difference between the cloud ibox2 & the ibox2 plus?
Can they both use the same image? If not where can I get the plus images?
Then - ibox2 plus box is a clone & don't use the latest images as can brick it. How do you know?
Thanks.

no idea as with all enigma2 boxes they have their own image and if on 2014 maybe subject to getting bricked.solo and solo2 have different images .

No both need specific versions

---------- Post Merged at 12:54 PM ----------

And cactikid and mike proved right may 4th on these boxes lol

Hi total noob here, just upgraded from a plug and play set up skybox f3 to a cloud ibox 2 plus ( loaded with image etc), where is the best place for reliable line? Seen on eBay about the freeze free lines. Also in lehmans terms could anyone take me through doing the lines please :) :) :)

go to top of this post and follow columbus post it takes a while to get used to i also have a blade7000, but the cloud is a lot more complicated i've got my line runnning, i'ts a c line i could'nt get my n line to work

just go on ur laptop go to network, click on xp1000,click on root, click on etc and paste ur n line there.

Cant just paste it in unless there's CCcam.cfg file there already. Insert ur CCcam.cfg into the etc folder. Shouldnt make a diff if cline or nline I think

Last edited:
how many times lines differ as both have different config files.
mgcamd and newcamd list with nlines
cccam with clines
usually are 2 config files like
enigma2-plugin-cams-mgcamd.1.35a_1.0-r3_mipsel.ipk - for use with nlines
Enigma2 plugin cams cccam 2 2 1 1 0 r0 mipsel ipk ... for use with clines

we know you are screwed up lol,and when you have issues you know where the problem is heheh. i.t.y.s.lol

Mwahahahahaw lol
What am I doing wrong plz
I have nlines in CCcam.cfg files
Running CCcam.2.1.3
Showing Type : newcamd
And what will it cause?
I know I post a lot but you know im a noob :-p

Last edited:
doing wrong by not reading,you dont use nlines with cccam as i stated above and no idea what damage can happen maybe a big bang:fartlight:or nothing,if running 2 different lines like a c and n you use both files with cline in cccam and nline on mgcamd.
i do know cccam is not the best as mgcamd runs much better as its designed to run better,how many times will people be told use a nline with linux boxes as my solo2 has a cccam and glitches and freezes a lot more than my other 3 boxes combined on mgcamd.

Contacted guy who sets up servers and my box supplier. Bot said didnt make a difference and nline is fine with ccam. So sticking with what I got. Cheers for all the advice and warnings though.

die! die! die! i just put a hex on your boxes lol
Lmfao lol nice dude ;-)
And may your next turd be a hedgehog sir! May ur pubes turn to drumsticks and beat ur bls in!! I fart in your general direction!!;-p lol
Ps
Running apollo 03 on my ibox with all plugins got through tspanel running like a gllllooooovvve ;-) although no Ondemand yet. But have dreamexplorer, fullbackup, mediascanner,mediaportal, tsmedia, tspanel. Box is much more responsive but not sure if its bootloader or apollo. Dont know how bootloader works :-( and backup creates an xpeedlx folder which aint much good anymore ;-)
Ya see its these expensive boxs ya see,,,,, damn guys too cautious ! !
(Ps I know im fkd too soon lol) and definitely respect. Just a bit a banter hi ;-)

Did u get sorted mate? I was panicking cause wasnt sure if I could go back to flash an old image after new bootloader?

The real reasons mine worked ↓

Attachments

• 20140610_031326.jpg
    20140610_031326.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Back