Complete Noob! Can i ask the same old question as i can not seem an exact answer!?

timj27

Hi All,

So sorry for this probably easy answer to the pro's but im a tad stuck!
Can anyone advise on adding a C or N line to my newly aquired h2s?

I bought it from the well known auction site, new with sky skin installed & kodidirect.
Now - i treated myself to a little 'sky gift' and have been given the details. But for the life of me i am unable to see where i put the n line or cline details in the set up menu.
Can someone give me an over view of where im going wrong / how to do it?
If i have to use a computer - to transfer info from it to the box i am on macs so unsure if that puts a spanner in the works?

Thanks
Tim

---------- Post Merged at 01:57 PM ----------

forgot to say it opens up with VIX?

OK you will need a ftp program as for Mac I have no idea what that would be but they are out there...then you put the n line in usr keys..... if openatv you also put the CCcam there 2

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

thanks for the reply - that looks like a headache! so guess i need the pc to set it up & then transfer it all?
Thanks

Just open the app store and search ftp there probs loads on there.....must be a free one

I used to be crapple mad android and Microsoft is the way forward too much security with crapple

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

ok thanks - but to be honest i have no idea on how to use FTP either ! my v8s was so much easier lol!

---------- Post Merged at 02:30 PM ----------

will have a look on app store now, thanks

It's very simple once you see it.... v8 very simple but enigma much better........ get your ip off box..... user name is root password leave blank and connect

will start dabbling tonight when i get in then, thanks Meatball1987, appreciate it

---------- Post Merged at 02:53 PM ----------

just thought, what happens after i connect this FTP, whats the next step?!?

What image are you using? When you're restarting the cam are you using mgcamd or cccam?

---------- Post Merged at 05:31 PM ----------

Edit i see your using vix your supplier must of given you a cline or nline what one is it?

---------- Post Merged at 05:37 PM ----------

If you look at the above link you will see a guide for adding line via filezilla with screen shots.

You can download the cam files from here mgcamd1.38 & cccam2.3 & all files - Downloads - TechKings cline goes in CCcam.cfg in the etc folder

Nline goes in newcamd.list starting with CWS = without the N in usr/keys

If its nline use the mg_cfg file from here mgcam1.38 & newcamd.list & mg_cfg - Downloads - TechKings and ftp it to usr/keys

The provider gave me c an n line and said to use one of them

---------- Post Merged at 05:44 PM ----------

I have the choice of ccam or mcguRd one as well

Back