Complete Noob! Can i ask the same old question as i can not seem an exact answer!?

Choose what you want follow the above guide now on box menu, setup, sofcam manager, sofcam Ci, highlight the cam for the line youve chosen press green to start the cam and blue to autostart and ensure the other cam isn't active.

Totally lossed here, got filezilla downloaded on me macbook air, downloaded the cccam.fg and mgcam1.3 etc and put onto usbalso download dsayers2014 download but have no idea what to do with it all. No idea how to use filezilla or what you mean above! Do i just plug the usb in now i have downloaded them?

well got nothing now, just opens and say vix with the road/tree pic.
went to filezilla and entered the n: line info but just some how ballsed something up and the sky skin/freeview has all gone. peed off.

It's OK it won't be that bad...... you put your newcamd.list and mg_cfg file in usr keys.... the went to your cams and restarted the mgcamd yeah....... after that you can go to autobouquets maker and set that up... That's your channels back anyway

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Meatball1987 is a legend - fact.
logged into my machine and helped me get it up and running. Thank you so much

---------- Post Merged at 12:44 AM ----------

No just need to get the skyskin back lol!

Search forum for slyk.... download the skin.... ftp to tmp then on box menu vix it's in there somewhere

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back