Computer Pranks LOL

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
1. On most computer monitors, if you turn the brightness control all the way up and the contrast all the way down, the screen will appear to be blank. Do this to your victim and they will drive themselves crazy trying to “fix” their “broken” monitor.

2.Take a Post-It note and place it over the eye of the victim’s optical mouse. When the victim tries to use his or her computer, the cursor won’t move. Be sure to write “Caught you!” on the note! (Note if they have a standard mouse, you can perform the same trick by taping a piece of paper over the ball underneath the mouse.)

3.Crawling Mouse.
Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Mouse > Pointer Options, and change the mouse pointer to the slowest speed. If your victim isn’t very computer-savvy, and doesn’t know about this setting, they won’t understand why their cursor is suddenly moving slower than a snail!

4.Blue Screen Of Death....
this is my favourite prank lol
download it from microsoft here it can be used as a screen saver plus its a great prank to get out of work for a smoke break and just say "im waiting on the IT girl/guy LOL.

Good stuff. lol

I've done some of these. I used to take the balls out of the old-school mouse and just sit back and watch hillarity ensue.

LOL 7th and you know what i bet that they would move the mouse around vigorously for a min or so before finally deciding to look under the mouse.LOL

Google This, Silly Wabbit!

When your victim leaves his or her computer unattended, go to Google’s home page and click on “Preferences.” There you can choose the interface language of the search engine. Klingon, Hacker and Yiddish are all excellent choices Elmer Fudd is a personal favourite. As Elmer, you can use the Google Diwectowy, perform a Google Seawch or find out if you’re “feewing wucky.” LOL

I like to go to the graphic options panel and rotate the screen image by 180 degrees. Makes it very difficult to use the mouse as everything is backwards.

I like to go to the graphic options panel and rotate the screen image by 180 degrees. Makes it very difficult to use the mouse as everything is backwards.

Came home from work one evening and the kids had done this by accident what a dose to get it right, didnt know anything about pcs at the time.

How to Create a Prank Computer Virus in Microsoft Windows ....LOL
Step 1

Delete any "Internet Explorer" icons or shortcuts that are on your victim's desktop.

Step 2

Right-click on the desktop and select New > Shortcut. This will bring up the Create Shortcut Wizard.

Step 3

In the Create Shortcut Wizard, it asks for the location of the item. Enter the following into the text box, without the parentheses: (shutdown -s -t 30 -c "THIS IS A VIRUS!"). This is a simple Windows script that initiates a standard shutdown. The "-s" indicates a shutdown, the "-t" is the timer value in seconds, and the "-c" is the comment value. You can replace the 30 with another number and THIS IS A VIRUS! with a message of your choosing. Once you have entered the shutdown command, click Next.

Step 4

The Create Shortcut Wizard will then ask for a shortcut name. Enter "Internet Explorer" into the text box, then click Finish. Your fake virus is now created, but now it's time to disguise it...

Step 5

On the desktop, right-click on the new "Internet Explorer" shortcut and select Properties. Under the Shortcut tab, click the "Change Icon" button. If a pop-up appears saying that the shortcut contains no icons, simply click OK to continue.

Step 6

Find the blue "e" Internet Explorer icon, click on it, then click OK. Click OK once again to exit the Properties window.

Step 7

You're done. Now whenever your victim tries to access the Internet by double-clicking the fake icon on the desktop, the computer will display the virus message then shut down! LOL

I have the youtube video for that one, Moh. I d/l the video clip onto my laptop.

i know that some of these pranks take time to do ray but the end result is well worth the effort LOL

Kill the Desktop

Prank rating: Nasty but harmless.

Authors comment: I’m bad, real bad.

Purpose: Render the users Desktop unusable.

Instructions: Click on a blank portion of the Desktop first.

1. Take a screenshot of the users Desktop by pressing the “Prt Scrn” button.

2. Open Microsoft Paint.

3. Click on “Edit” & then “Paste”.

4. Save the file as a .bmp to a location on the PC. (Note the location.)

5. Close everything out & return to the Desktop.

6. Right click the Desktop & choose “Properties”.

7. Click on the “Desktop TAB”.

8. Click on the “Browse” button.

9. Locate the snapshot of the Desktop you took earlier, highlight it & click “Open”.

10. Click “Apply” then click “OK”.

11. Right click the Desktop & choose “Arrange Icons By”.

12. Click on “Show Desktop Icons” (to remove Tic mark)

Are you starting to get the idea?
largesmilie.jpg

Now the user will see the Desktop exactly as expected but with no functionality.

They will be franticly clicking those Desktop Icons with absolutely no effect.

floorsmilie.jpg

Me thinks me very nasty, very nasty indeed.

-

Very very nasty G.id hate to have you lot near my pc.You can not get to me
please say you can not.lollollollollollollollollollol

Change the victim’s homepage to something unexpected. Open their browser and choose Tools->Options and enter the URL for a new page.
:)

I am very glad none of you can get near my computer, wicked the whole lot of yee :grimacing:

Web Calc.

Right-click on the Desktop
Create a new Shortcut
Point the location of the item to any executable... such as:

c:\windows\system32\calc.exe

Name the shortcut, for example, www.microsoft.com
Start Internet Explorer (IE5 and IE6 work best, it also works with the IE7)
Type "www.microsoft.com" (Without the quotes) into the address bar
Enjoy.

The trick is that Internet Explorer 6 and 7 can be fooled into running Windows desktop shortcuts instead of going to the Internet

-

Last edited:
Prank rating: Nasty but harmless.

Authors comment: I’m bad, real bad.

Purpose: Render the users Desktop unusable.

Instructions: Click on a blank portion of the Desktop first.

1. Take a screenshot of the users Desktop by pressing the “Prt Scrn” button.

2. Open Microsoft Paint.

3. Click on “Edit” & then “Paste”.

4. Save the file as a .bmp to a location on the PC. (Note the location.)

5. Close everything out & return to the Desktop.

6. Right click the Desktop & choose “Properties”.

7. Click on the “Desktop TAB”.

8. Click on the “Browse” button.

9. Locate the snapshot of the Desktop you took earlier, highlight it & click “Open”.

10. Click “Apply” then click “OK”.

11. Right click the Desktop & choose “Arrange Icons By”.

12. Click on “Show Desktop Icons” (to remove Tic mark)

Are you starting to get the idea?
largesmilie.jpg

Now the user will see the Desktop exactly as expected but with no functionality.

They will be franticly clicking those Desktop Icons with absolutely no effect.

floorsmilie.jpg

Me thinks me very nasty, very nasty indeed.

-

Heheh...you're a bad bad man. lol

Nice one. I'll be using this next time i visit my folks. :woot:

Back