Cable Couple of channels glitching

madra

There are a couple of channels on my Saorview (Irish Terrestrial) that are very badly glitched on my Zgemma H7.

When I remove the tuner cable from the box and insert into TV, the channels are perfect, so it's not a problem with reception I don't think.

Is there anything I can do to remedy it? I really do want both Terrestrial and Satellite on the Zgemma box

I would be asking internal or external aerial and are you on the correct transmitter for your area,no issues with mine with indoor aerial.

There are a couple of channels on my Saorview (Irish Terrestrial) that are very badly glitched on my Zgemma H7.

When I remove the tuner cable from the box and insert into TV, the channels are perfect, so it's not a problem with reception I don't think.

Is there anything I can do to remedy it? I really do want both Terrestrial and Satellite on the Zgemma box
Check the cable connection into aerial port on rear of box, may be loose
DVB-T tuner may be failing or faulty (I had a few where tuner failed)
Check your optimal Transmitter here: Saorview | Coverage Checker (frequencies may have changed)
Press MENU, Setup, Reception, Tuner DVB-TV Configuration
Region: All regions, RoI - or your optimal transmitter
Press GREEN Save
Scan DVB-T Tuner...
In AutoBouquetsMaker, Providers, select Saorview, select Region (optimal transmitter)
Press GREEN Save
Start Scan...

Last edited:
Check the cable connection into aerial port on rear of box, may be loose
DVB-T tuner may be failing or faulty (I had a few where tuner failed)
Check your optimal Transmitter here: Saorview | Coverage Checker (frequencies may have changed)
Press MENU, Setup, Reception, Tuner DVB-TV Configuration
Region: All regions, RoI - or your optimal transmitter
Press GREEN Save
Scan DVB-T Tuner...
In AutoBouquetsMaker, Providers, select Saorview, select Region (optimal transmitter)
Press GREEN Save
Start Scan...
Hi, thanks. Have tried everything repeatedly. Maybe it's the external aerial, but of course I get perfect reception when I plug the Saorview into the TV instead.

Back