Covid-19 the second wave

I'm running an innane number of sims on a server with very little time left on it, so I'm very online atm. And when a notification pings it takes me 5 minutes to hack out a missive that 10 people will read about a topic people are pretending to care deeply about and will be forgotten in a coupe of days.

It literally does not matter. Watching people trying their best to maintain their anger is entertaining.

Looking back at covid:

Remember the toilet roll wars (and debate on techkings)

Remember people being angry at seeing people exercising TWICE a day ( and debate on techkings)

Remember when we were angry at a dad taking his autistic child to extended family (and debate on techkings)

Taking care of his kid with special needs fair enough. Exception to the restrictions in his eyes.

But no exceptions for general public. Those can't be with ones who are dying? Those loved ones who have been buried but can't be there to say goodbye?

See the pattern. One rule for the elite and another for the rest of the country.

I'm running an innane number of sims on a server with very little time left on it, so I'm very online atm. And when a notification pings it takes me 5 minutes to hack out a missive that 10 people will read about a topic people are pretending to care deeply about and will be forgotten in a coupe of days.

It literally does not matter. Watching people trying their best to maintain their anger is entertaining.

Yeah we get it... we're so silly and you're so wise. And we're totally overreacting and you're not. How lucky are we to have you here to show the error of our ways? :blush:

Taking care of his kid with special needs fair enough. Exception to the restrictions in his eyes.

But no exceptions for general public. Those can't be with ones who are dying? Those loved ones who have been buried but can't be there to say goodbye?

See the pattern. One rule for the elite and another for the rest of the country.

That would be true if cummings went to visit a dying relative AND it was so something no 'ordinary' person could do.

But neither of those conditions exist.

He did something anyone would and could do under the letter and spirit of legislation.

There was no exception.

Yeah we get it... we're so silly and you're so wise. And we're totally overreacting and you're not. How lucky are we to have you here to show the error of our ways? :blush:

I'm very silly. And everything said in this debate I would hope have been said to test opinions in a frivolous and playful arena. I certainly don't mean anyone any disrespect.

Because nothing in here will matter, and this will be in the bottom 0.5% of political scandals ranked by importance. I think the downing Street cat once did something less controversial but it's hard to remember.

Because nothing in here will matter, and this will be in the bottom 0.5% of political scandals ranked by importance. I think the downing Street cat once did something less controversial but it's hard to remember.

Demean and patronise all you like, there's one person on this thread who's well and truly thrown the Teddy out of the cot and I think it's pretty clear who that is.

Yes. Ensuring continuity of care is expressly allowed

Ok then i think everyone should be made aware of this as pretty sure there is a lot of confusion.

Any One who requires caring for no matter the distance then that individual should be able to go no questions asked.

If Cummings can do it then sure as hell everyone in the country can.

Ok then i think everyone should be made aware of this as pretty sure there is a lot of confusion.

Any One who requires caring for no matter the distance then that individual should be able to go no questions asked.

Yeah Teddy is wrong mate 100% your not allowed to travel end off that was the rule in place hence fines were given, now we're hearing its ok if its your child lmaoo what a coincidence

Yes if you have a vulnerable child and fear both you and your partner are about to become too ill to care for them you can absolutely travel to where your support network are. Anybody would do that even if the law did not allow it. Luckily, it does

Yeah Teddy is wrong mate 100% your not allowed to travel end off that was the rule in place hence fines were given, now we're hearing its ok if its your child lmaoo what a coincidence
How did people queue for toilet rolls?
How did they get medicines?
How did they get to work?

They travelled, this has always been allowed from day one

Back