Covid-19 the second wave

Boris Johnson will make a televised address at 20:00 GMT tonight as No 10 says further steps must now be taken to address a surge in coronavirus cases
Yep shutdown on the way.
We've been 80% shutdown since September here so can't see any difference really.
Gyms and barbers closed from tomorrow probably.
Pubs were open here for about a month but hardly anyone bothered as you had to have a meal and then be out after an hour.
Non essential shops will probably close, big whoop - I can't go to b&q.
Life will continue same as before as far as I'm concerned. Aldi - Lidl - Pet shop, cook, eat, drink, long walks and work.

Same here, nothing much different bar I've got 3 large bottles of Southern from Christmas that need to be eliminated.
Do what you friggin well want Boris, I think most people are beyond caring its all become a farce.

It is just me or are other countries going through what were going through???. I hear rag all of anywhere else suffering from the same restrictions that UK folk are been hit with.

Teachers asked the Gov for recent figures and they are unable to produce any as to why were heading for a total lockdown.

Get jabbing and get those boozers open but leave the gyms closed so I've an excuse

Same here, nothing much different bar I've got 3 large bottles of Southern from Christmas that need to be eliminated.
Do want you want you friggin want Boris, I think most people are beyond caring its all become a farce.

It is just me or are other countries going through what were going through???. I hear rag all of anywhere else suffering from the same restrictions that UK folk are been hit with.

Teachers asked the Gov for recent figures and they are unable to produce any as to why were heading for a total lockdown.
went to spain for a couple of days before christmas to see the grandkids.

nothing like it is here, they have to wear masks whenever out in public, police patrols all over the place.

i've said from the beginning we should be wearing masks in public, if nothing else it gets you used to wearing them :unsure:

So full scale lockdown in ALL of england.

Not seeing different with 75% of england already under tier 4.

I do wonder if the stance on schools being open will still remain.

Well it just shows how wrong they got it from day one. While we watched half of China and Italy wearing masks on TV the Gov came out and said there's no need for us to wear one.

It took months before they changed their minds on that simple hygiene measure. We were still going for essentials in full lock down without masks.

It was because some clever arse scientist and MP didn't have a data or pie chart with proof when your always told from a child to put your hand over your mouth when you cough or sneeze as to

Not to spread germs !!!!!!,

Stop in
No, you can go out,
No sorry go back in

We are basing the latest outbreak on figures compared to April.
Of course it will show far more now have it

NO ONE WAS F##KIN TESTED IN APRIL

Lock us down,
I'll get pissed,
Let me know when its over

That schools u-turn exceeded all Johnson's previous efforts... national television yesterday saying schools would stay open, now they're all shut till end of Feb.

Last edited:
Reactions: m4u
Back