Covid19 Vaccination

Yes, I feel it is, if the vaccine being offered puts your own life at risk. I'm also mindful that there are 388 people under age of 60 with no underlying health conditions who have died of Covid-19 recorded in England. And, I also note that the total covid deaths being spoutedand reported by main stream are total lies (50,000+) and that even those official government figures are reliant on a unreliable (PCR) test and are subject to many documented inaccurate false count methods.
And you are a classic example of why we will never get rid of this virus :unsure:

And you are a classic example of why we will never get rid of this virus :unsure:
"
During a recent interview with NBC's Lestor Holt, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said he expects the vaccine rollout to be rapid once the countries give the go-ahead.

When asked whether someone can still transmit the virus after vaccination, the Pfizer Chairman & CEO said the company was not certain about this.

"I think this is something that needs to be examined. We are not certain about that right now with what we know," he told NBC News PR's Lester Holt in an interview on Thursday night." "

Just a quick quote from Pfizer CEO, Albert Boula....on transmission of the Covid after the "vaccine", thought you might find interesting.

source:
'Not certain': Pfizer CEO on whether COVID vaccine stops transmission

Again I would say those who do not wish to take the vaccine that is their prerogative to do so.

BUT if governement and other countries put restrictions on people who are not vaccincated then such people should not complain imo.

Not just this government but governments all acorss the world have a duty to keep their citizens safe and alive. So you know they would be unprecendeted measures in place for people to be vaccinated than ever before.

Those who do not will of course be the detriment to the system that they belong to.

Again I would say those who do not wish to take the vaccine that is their prerogative to do so.

BUT if governement and other countries put restrictions on people who are not vaccincated then such people should not complain imo.

Not just this government but governments all acorss the world have a duty to keep their citizens safe and alive. So you know they would be unprecendeted measures in place for people to be vaccinated than ever before.

Those who do not will of course be the detriment to the system that they belong to.

I don't agree with our government putting restrictions on people on account of refusing a 'vaccine', but as for other countries I'm not all that concerned from my personal point of view but will always hold other country's government in contempt for human rights abuse.

I don't agree with our government putting restrictions on people on account of refusing a 'vaccine', but as for other countries I'm not all that concerned from my personal point of view but will always hold other country's government in contempt for human rights abuse.

You have to look at why they are putting such measures in place.

To put peoples health first no matter what anyone thinks of the vaccine and potential side effects years down the line.

First and foremost it is to save lives and to stop the spread of the virus which is getting out of hand on a daily basis.

So can understand why governments may impost restrictions whatever they may be on people who are not vaccinated.

I personally think the government should make a list of all non vaxxers! Like Spain!
My opinion only, I'm sure the anti vaxxers have genuine reasons why they won't comply!
And God forbid we won't take there freedom away!

I believe such a list could happen in the UK but then will throw up other issues in regards to the rights of people.

So it is a tricky one.

"
During a recent interview with NBC's Lestor Holt, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said he expects the vaccine rollout to be rapid once the countries give the go-ahead.

When asked whether someone can still transmit the virus after vaccination, the Pfizer Chairman & CEO said the company was not certain about this.

"I think this is something that needs to be examined. We are not certain about that right now with what we know," he told NBC News PR's Lester Holt in an interview on Thursday night." "

Just a quick quote from Pfizer CEO, Albert Boula....on transmission of the Covid after the "vaccine", thought you might find interesting.

source:
'Not certain': Pfizer CEO on whether COVID vaccine stops transmission

It doesn't necessarily stop transmission but it stops lots of people dying, which is kinda solving the problem we're having with coronavirus.

Yes, I feel it is, if the vaccine being offered puts your own life at risk.

Sorry mate but that's just not true. Out of the >20k that participated in the Oxford AZ trial I think only 2 were hospitalised. One of them had the placebo jab (i.e. not the vaccine) and the other had already contracted the virus before getting the jab.

Not a single person that had the vaccine (that wasn't already infected) in trials needed hospital treatment.

So no, it doesn't put your life at risk. That's just misinformation. It puts your life at risk if you don't have it, that's fact, as the rest of your post pointed out.

As I said in an earlier post, I don't think it should be mandatory and it's an individual's choice but misinformation like this is misleading at best and otherwise harmful.

There are a few groups that cannot have vaccines that are an exception, such as severely allergic people for obvious reasons and pregnant women and children as the trials didn't involve them. Other than that it has proven to be safe. So if you don't want to have it that's up to you but please don't regurgitate lies that are clouding other people's judgment in their decision on whether to have it or not.

Sorry mate but that's just not true. Out of the >20k that participated in the Oxford AZ trial I think only 2 were hospitalised. One of them had the placebo jab (i.e. not the vaccine) and the other had already contracted the virus before getting the jab.

Not a single person that had the vaccine (that wasn't already infected) in trials needed hospital treatment.

So no, it doesn't put your life at risk. That's just misinformation. It puts your life at risk if you don't have it, that's fact, as the rest of your post pointed out.

As I said in an earlier post, I don't think it should be mandatory and it's an individual's choice but misinformation like this is misleading at best and otherwise harmful.

There are a few groups that cannot have vaccines that are an exception, such as severely allergic people for obvious reasons and pregnant women and children as the trials didn't involve them. Other than that it has proven to be safe. So if you don't want to have it that's up to you but please don't regurgitate lies that are clouding other people's judgment in their decision on whether to have it or not.

Honest, I struggle to understand, on the basis of what you’ve just told me, that you feel those limited findings are sufficient for you to believe that your life is not at risk by taking this rushly created "vaccine".

I take it your a funeral director mate?

Have no idea the grieving people you have to attend to every day especially since this all began. Can understand how hard it would be mentally to deal with such circumstances of people who have lost their loved ones.
No not a funeral director bud, I supply, letter and erect memorials.
Dealing with parents of kids that have died is the toughest part of the job but there all tough.
This is what blows my mind with this vaccine, we have something that can save a lot of people having to arrange funerals and memorials for loved ones but refuse to take it.

No not a funeral director bud, I supply, letter and erect memorials.
Dealing with parents of kids that have died is the toughest part of the job but there all tough.
This is what blows my mind with this vaccine, we have something that can save a lot of people having to arrange funerals and memorials for loved ones but refuse to take it.

Have my respect for the work you do mate.

Just have the f****** vaccine you bunch of cowards.
You'll eat chicken nuggets and sausages without a seconds hesitation and you don't know whats in them.
Grow a pair and pull down your panties and get jabbed if not for yourself do it for the ones closest to you that you are supposed to love and look after.
F****** nancies
mmm deffo not having it now then, thought it was injected into your arm lol

only joking :smiley::smiley:

Honest, I struggle to understand, on the basis of what you’ve just told me, that you feel those limited findings are sufficient for you to believe that your life is not at risk by taking this rushly created "vaccine".

I'm going say it again, the percentage of the >20k requiring hospitalisation was 0%. So...not 1% or 0.1%. Literally 0. I have a very logical brain so I can work on percentages when it comes to risk.

Do you have children? Was you aware that about 5 percent of all pregnancies have some chromosome abnormalities, which translates to 0.3% of babies born.

As for 'rushed'. That's another regurgitated lie. The methodology for the Oxford vaccine has been in development for years, way before Covid was a thing. It was used in development of the Ebola vaccine development. With almost every scientist in the field working on one goal, it's easy to see why it has taken far less time than the average vaccine. If you built a house with 10 men and another with 100,000 men, which would be completed quicker?

A lot of the above is just simple logic.

Back