Covid19 Vaccination

100's of thousands have already had it in various trials around the world so I think we would have found out by now if there were any unwanted effects.
Yes I will be having it and if any Facebook freaks who believe every POS they read on the Internet don't want it, they should be happy to have the following words stamped on their medical records: REFUSED COVID19 TREATMENTS - DO NOT TREAT.
Then when they get the disease they can happily go on Twitter and tell everyone how they can't breathe and they've passed it onto their partners and kids.

As long as the over 50''s and those in poor health get it, I can't see there bring huge problems if 30 million people in the 20/30/40 age group don't have the vaccination.
It won't overwhelm the hospitals if all of them got it as it's not as bad for them.

I think most people who need it will have it
People in their 60's 70''s and 80''s tend not to believe all the fairy tales about Bill Gates pulling his pud into every vaccine so those that do can stay unvaccinated which will leave more vaccine for people with a brain larger than a grape

Lets see if there are any serious side effects. Too early yet.

Know someone who not only believes the virus is man made but the vaccine is evil and that doctors are in on it and doesnt trust them lol. Lets just say hes one of those.

Last edited:
Be careful what you ask - You might get an answer that you cant unsee :)

100's of thousands have already had it in various trials around the world so I think we would have found out by now if there were any unwanted effects.
Yes I will be having it and if any Facebook freaks who believe every POS they read on the Internet don't want it, they should be happy to have the following words stamped on their medical records: REFUSED COVID19 TREATMENTS - DO NOT TREAT.
Then when they get the disease they can happily go on Twitter and tell everyone how they can't breathe and they've passed it onto their partners and kids.
I don't think there have been hundreds of thousands mate, and if you were correct, they would have tried many different attempts at vaccine, that is not the same as hundreds of thousands being tested with the one vaccine. For instance, If I wanted to get the Pfizer vaccine (Keep it Irish lol), I would want many, many people tested with the pfizer vaccine, it is immaterial how many have been tested with the 'Oxford Vacine', or any other vaccine.
For me personally, I will not be in any major rush to get vaccinated, I do actually want to see the short, or even medium term results for reactions/ ill effects. I have been living my life carefully since I trundled home from Lanzarote in Mid March, and fully intend to keep on doing so.
I do get the general gist of your post, in relation to the tin foil hat brigade, but others ( me included) are just conservative when it comes to untested Medicines. If there were no risk, the Irish Government would not have indemnified the vaccine makers, nor would they have sought the same from the Government (can't speak for the UK government, But I presume ye are the same)

Will you be having the coronavirus vaccine when your time comes to be offered it?

As you might guess - No, I will not be rushing out to get it, will I in the medium term - yes probably. The most likely thing that will force my hand is if certain countries refuse access to those who have not been vaccinated, and I want to go there.

Not a traveller.
But why the caravan then??

I don't think there have been hundreds of thousands mate, and if you were correct, they would have tried many different attempts at vaccine, that is not the same as hundreds of thousands being tested with the one vaccine. For instance, If I wanted to get the Pfizer vaccine (Keep it Irish lol), I would want many, many people tested with the pfizer vaccine, it is immaterial how many have been tested with the 'Oxford Vacine', or any other vaccine.
For me personally, I will not be in any major rush to get vaccinated, I do actually want to see the short, or even medium term results for reactions/ ill effects. I have been living my life carefully since I trundled home from Lanzarote in Mid March, and fully intend to keep on doing so.
I do get the general gist of your post, in relation to the tin foil hat brigade, but others ( me included) are just conservative when it comes to untested Medicines. If there were no risk, the Irish Government would not have indemnified the vaccine makers, nor would they have sought the same from the Government (can't speak for the UK government, But I presume ye are the same)
The Pfizer vac has been used in over 35,000 people during testing
Other vaccinations using the same technology have been tested on similar numbers of people.
Every one of these people were monitored after testing.
It's not just a case of vaccinating 80,000 people and then seeing how many did/didn't get the covid, they are rigorously tested and examined afterwards.
If you take any group of 80,000 people anywhere in the world and monitor them over a few months, some of them are going to die during that time, that's what people do. These few deaths would have been looked into if anyone thought the vac had even a remote connection - if someone was squashed by a steamroller the week after getting the vac then this wouldn't raise any concerns but if just 40 or 50 were even mildly unwell then this would flag up straight away. It didn't happen

As long as the over 50''s and those in poor health get it, I can't see there bring huge problems if 30 million people in the 20/30/40 age group don't have the vaccination.
It won't overwhelm the hospitals if all of them got it as it's not as bad for them.

I think most people who need it will have it
People in their 60's 70''s and 80''s tend not to believe all the fairy tales about Bill Gates pulling his pud into every vaccine so those that do can stay unvaccinated which will leave more vaccine for people with a brain larger than a grape
latest evidence find massive lung damage and side effects including permanent heart damage in younger sufferers even if they dont get it too badly

Back