WooshBuild Crashing

No joy after flashing v6.4. As soon as Box boots, after Open ATV logo the Wooshbuild logo appears then the BSD. Can't use terminal as box appears to be locked up. Is there a hardware reset to get back to factory settings? TIA

Cheers but I can't get that far. When the infinity screen comes up during boot up, after about 10 seconds I get the blue screen message as shown earlier in this thread and then this process repeats ...Wooshbuild then blue screen and repeat. Can't communicate with box as terminal is blocked out. Is there a hardware reset for the H9s Box? TIA

Cheers but I can't get that far. When the infinity screen comes up during boot up, after about 10 seconds I get the blue screen message as shown earlier in this thread and then this process repeats ...Wooshbuild then blue screen and repeat. Can't communicate with box as terminal is blocked out. Is there a hardware reset for the H9s Box? TIA
i have h9s never had thatissue tbf allways flash with 6.4/5 then throw infinity over thru putty n then set usb up ect ,chnage skin,add plugins n finish setup ,id reflash with a base image n once on try the the infinty putty telnet script

Last edited:
If you can log into the box with FileZilla and access the crash log in home/root/logs it may tell us what's causing the crash although I doubt you'll be able to get into it that way before it reboots again.
Try a different power supply, same voltage and same or higher ampage.

Back