Crysler Grand Voyager Head Unit Code

try 4530 .................. let me know how you get on.
The code worked for the radio so thank you very much for that.
Don't seam to be able to get anything else to work though. The navigation system etc. Thought everything else would work with the one code, though maybe its just me being not very tech savvy!

The code worked for the radio so thank you very much for that.
Don't seam to be able to get anything else to work though. The navigation system etc. Thought everything else would work with the one code, though maybe its just me being not very tech savvy!
I haven't come across your particular radio before. You'll need to see if you can find the user manual for your system as I'm thinking there's maybe a separate code for the navigation system too..
If you can get the system to request another code somehow, I'd guess it would be a 5 digit code request, I'd put in this code :- 24531.

Sorry, I'm just guessing here, but I have come across other navigation systems needing two codes..

I haven't come across your particular radio before. You'll need to see if you can find the user manual for your system as I'm thinking there's maybe a separate code for the navigation system too..
If you can get the system to request another code somehow, I'd guess it would be a 5 digit code request, I'd put in this code :- 24531.

Sorry, I'm just guessing here, but I have come across other navigation systems needing two codes..
Thank you very much for your reply, will see what I can do, though couldn't get it to turn on this morning

Back