GrogBuild CWS line install nightmare

yes, for some reason according to his image it's looking in the wrong place when trying to restart the cam which is why I asked what box/base build.

yes, for some reason according to his image it's looking in the wrong place when trying to restart the cam which is why I asked what box/base build.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess at H5 2tc and openatv 6.3
He said in post 1 it was H5 2tc and infinity won't run on Vix :LOL:

The file should be called
newcamd.list
Delete the .bak file and make sure the CWS line is the only text in newcamd.list then close it and restart the softcam
Yes it’s called newcamd.list, retarting softcam doesn’t seem todo anything.
What’s got me scratching my head is I’ve 2 identical boxes, wife’s is running perfectly but my box is being a nightmare

I read his comment about his wifes H5.2tc but missed the word 'Identical' - that will teach me not to post after having a beer (or 2)

@upgrader have you restored settings after flashing by any chance?
No I’ve started fresh each time

Yes 1-5 are cleared and I get 320+. Epg is fully populated.

In that case either the box isn't connected to the internet, try a network test on the box:
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

If all green ticks, your line has expired

if all else fails, create a system backup of your wifes box and then flash your box with it and then edit the newcamd.list file with your line.

It was a brand new line......turns out it’s duff, should have just put wife’s line in to test in the first place and saved all this fannying about, thanks for all the help guys much appreciated

I am getting the same fault when I press the blue button Grogbuild on h2h
I've sorted this... when I was filling out port ,username etc I had " mgcamd" selected but on the softcam setup page in select softcam " ccam " was selected I changed it restarted cam and its worked (I also have the same line in newcamd.list 3 times ????) Not sure if this would cause this error but it worked for me

(I also have the same line in newcamd.list 3 times ????) Not sure if this would cause this error but it worked for me
Was you selecting 'Add as additional line' or 'Replace' in the AddaLine plugin? if add a line it will just add the info as if a new line so it you repeat it will just add the line a 2nd/3rd time etc.

Back