Danz problem

a1gunner

Hi guys was wondering if any body can help I have a hacked dazn account which was working fine my VPN is surfshark set to Canada last week or so when I log in and go to watch something it keeps coming up your video content needs refreshing and give error code 65-069-404 I have reinstall app cleared cashe and data still the same any body know solution to this guys

For sake of £8 no brainer just to get a legit one
When I checked the subs on Dazn it says $9.99 month or $99 per year when connected to Canada, have I got the right app? I know some suppliers are selling cracked ones for £20

When I checked the subs on Dazn it says $9.99 month or $99 per year when connected to Canada, have I got the right app? I know some suppliers are selling cracked ones for £20
When I last looked it was about $20 working out about £15 a month

I've just looked on the website the offing a 30 days free trial and then it's $20 per month about 15 quid in the UK price

I've just looked on the website the offing a 30 days free trial and then it's $20 per month about 15 quid in the UK price
I downloaded the app and it quored what I posted! 9.99 month 99 a year for new to Dazn, there is a free trial available, which is cheaper than your quote

Back