Danz problem

Way off topic don't sort my problems
Your answer would be to contact who sold you the cracked one, or try to buy another cracked one
Unsure how you bypass the Canada address and payment but I bet there is someone on forum who does!

I used surfshark,express also used wee router configurated it loads up the pages and you see all the premier League and sports but when I click on play I get error code so not the account I even rebooted router but no joy

I used surfshark,express also used wee router configurated it loads up the pages and you see all the premier League and sports but when I click on play I get error code so not the account I even rebooted router but no joy
Try this...

Force stop and clear cache on both DAZN app and VPN

Then clear data for DAZN

Open DAZN login to it with no VPN running..

Force stop DAZN app again

Now connect VPN Then open DAZN

Try this...

Force stop and clear cache on both DAZN app and VPN

Then clear data for DAZN

Open DAZN login to it with no VPN running..

Force stop DAZN app again

Now connect VPN Then open DAZN
Nope still the same but account working on my phone strange

@TheSource your right...this is what the code means so is app related..

DAZN error code 65-069-404 Old version of the DAZN app or the video content needs an update.

I'm not sure and might be a reach but I think if you get the App from a 'UK' store they have implemented something that knows when you're using an IP that's not UK when loading the app...

Tried all of the above but still same even rebooted router still error video content needs refreshing strange that the account is working on my phone using surfshark hopefully someone will get it sorted

Tried all of the above but still same even rebooted router still error video content needs refreshing strange that the account is working on my phone using surfshark hopefully someone will get it sorted

Try getting a free Windscribe account and trying DAZN with that on your Firestick. Or a DNS which is 10x better….Rule out Surfshark on your Firestick.

Right guys would I be right in thinking the account is not a Canadian one so when I login to it it would play Canadian content on firestorm but when on tablet/phone it lets me play it so I'm thinking of a Canadian dazn account might solve my problem can anyone confirm surfshark,express clear dazn Canada on firestick

Right guys would I be right in thinking the account is not a Canadian one so when I login to it it would play Canadian content on firestorm but when on tablet/phone it lets me play it so I'm thinking of a Canadian dazn account might solve my problem can anyone confirm surfshark,express clear dazn Canada on firestick
If you download the app from playstore the account is what the vpn is set to! Mine only works with Canada, and the vpns that work with it are Surfshark Express and Nord! Others will struggle. Wired ether net preferred

I watch 3 football matches and the darts on DAZN Canada with surfshark set to Toronto on my cube yesterday no problems whatsoever

Yes mate if you don't put the VPN on you get the English content with all the boxing when you connect the VPN to Canada you get all the football
So if I put a vpn on my android tv and set to Toronto or Canada would my uk dzan switch to the Canadian dzan as I signed up to uk one lol

Back