Dazn picture quality

a1gunner

Hi guys was wondering if anybody gets a good picture on dazn I'm using firestick lite when I'm watching football it comes on poor then clears to good picture then you can see it drop again then it improves was wondering is it my TV when I switch to iptv it far better than the dazn app but it time is a bit behind on games anybody have any suggestions

Yeah if your using the dazn app, imo it's a pile of poo, you will need to be hardwired if you are watching dazn on the app its poor on WiFi

Hi guys was wondering if anybody gets a good picture on dazn I'm using firestick lite when I'm watching football it comes on poor then clears to good picture then you can see it drop again then it improves was wondering is it my TV when I switch to iptv it far better than the dazn app but it time is a bit behind on games anybody have any suggestions
So you've paid for legit Dazn sub and you've also paid for iptv.
One works and the other doesn't.

I think we all know the answer to this conundrum

Why can't you just watch all EPL games on iptv?
The Dazn and sky show all games even though there may be a minute or so delay
I just can’t stick football on IPTV, the bitrates are just not really good enough compared to DAZN, S Sport+ or Sat. More often than not the ball ghosts and judders across the screen, I try my best to ignore it but it does my head in!

I just can’t stick football on IPTV, the bitrates are just not really good enough compared to DAZN, S Sport+ or Sat. More often than not the ball ghosts and judders across the screen, I try my best to ignore it but it does my head in!
I suggest you get a different iptv provider.
Mine is not much different to watching on VM cable or sat

If you find a good provider then the stream quality for sports and other stuff is really good to great.

As good as normal streaming services like dazn, super sport etc

If you find a good provider then the stream quality for sports and other stuff is really good to great.

As good as normal streaming services like dazn, super sport etc

Im not saying it’s not good I have a good provider it never misses a beat, it’s just not as good in my opinion as the “official” services or Sat. Even DAZN and the likes can look questionable so I tend to opt for Sat anyway.

Im not saying it’s not good I have a good provider it never misses a beat, it’s just not as good in my opinion as the “official” services or Sat. Even DAZN and the likes can look questionable so I tend to opt for Sat anyway.

You can't expect IPTV quality to be like what cable used to be or like sat. It's just not feasible.

Back