DefSquid - THIS NEW APP IS INSANE !

I suppose it will run on any Android platform ?
Don't really need it with higher end boxes mate. They will do that stuff with one click anyway. But certainly any box running android mobile in the background.

Don't really need it with higher end boxes mate. They will do that stuff with one click anyway. But certainly any box running android mobile in the background.
I actually prefer those lower end boxes to firesticks

X3 Mini as an example $40 off a Chinese whole sale site

Amlogic S905X3 Quad-core CPU + ARM G31 MP2 GPU

4GB DDR4 +64GB EMMC

Comes with Mobile Android, root it flash a Slimbox Android TV rom to it and beats Firesticks hands down.

So apps like this can be handy.

4GB DDR4 +64GB EMMC

Comes with Mobile Android, root it flash a Slimbox Android TV rom to it and beats Firesticks hands down.

I just thought about it the only boxes that don't run android mobile in the background are;
Sheild
Enigma 2
Mag box

4GB DDR4 +64GB EMMC

You would go cheap being a yorkshire man Fez (tight arse) 🤣

I put xciptv on a mates and it was slow. Told him to get 4k one while cheap
2nd gen firesticks are way too slow for most things now days I have my mate a couple for his kids with plex on but anything especially iptv wise is a no go especially with all codecs changing with iptv

2nd gen firesticks are way too slow for most things now days I have my mate a couple for his kids with plex on but anything especially iptv wise is a no go especially with all codecs changing with iptv
Plex was even slow mate. I done a factory reset aswell. I bought my dad and daughter a HD one they are fast enough.

You would go cheap being a yorkshire man Fez (tight arse) 🤣
Totally the opposite fella ill spend big if i see value for money, usability i why i go for the boxes. There usually a higher spec than the latest firestick have a couple of USB ports and a Ethernet port.

Last edited:

4GB DDR4 +64GB EMMC

ferret have you got a link to the box your on about x3 mini ivelooked on site and there is a lot of different versions

Back