Cable Delete Button missing from virtual keyboard on h7c

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
hi for some reason my delete button is missing on my mount manager virtual keyboard , and now i cant change the name zgemma on there.. Is there any other way i can edit the box name.IMG_1954.jpg

I think you will find the button you are looking for is in the top right corner.:smiley:

nope it used to be , this just creates a hyphen....it was previously in the right hand corner with a delete or back space option....also the other arrows you see just take you to the beginning or the end of the text

from memory on ATV it's: menu/setup/system/network/mount manager or something close to that & its change host name

that's correct beaky but the virtual keyboard on change host name appears to be missing a delete button lol I have used it before to change name but its gone now

Hi I'm having exactly the same problem & it's driving me nuts!!! When i go to put in username for the all4one plugin you have to delete the words 'not entered' before you can put the username in. There is no delete button there anymore..

I think it asks if you want to d/l a virtual keyboard... that has it unless something has changed

if you look at the pic I posted the delete has gone, I don't know what has changed to be honest

Hi I'm having exactly the same problem & it's driving me nuts!!! When i go to put in username for the all4one plugin you have to delete the words 'not entered' before you can put the username in. There is no delete button there anymore..

its driving me mad, can you edit the box via openwebif???

ATV are going out their way to pee everyone off lately, I can understand them playing with things like this in 6.3 as it's a beta but why are they messing with 6.2? it's meant to be the stable release..

Back