Cable Delete Button missing from virtual keyboard on h7c

it's not feasible to do that because a H2h, a H3.2tc and a H2 and other models using ipleb all show up as H2s, so I can't make one backup, also i can't use the flashmybox command as it just flashes a newer version of H2s image regardless of what the box actually is so I flash by usb and use the command line above to add FR
The box does flash the wrong image regardless of what box it is, it downloads and installs H2s image
I suppose I could flash 6.2 for their box, then flash it again with the flashmybox command
As already mentioned, the h2h, h3.tc and h2s's all use the same image. It is NOT the wrong image, it just has different branding as mentioned. If the user didn't have an issue with this when using Ipleb then it's not going to be an issue tbh.

Has anybody any idea how to press enter when you put in username and password in the all4one virtual keyboard, thanks in advance using wooshbuild infinity and skywb skin

Attachments

• 15594991168806375734120410128015.jpg
    15594991168806375734120410128015.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 13
Has anybody any idea how to press enter when you put in username and password in the all4one virtual keyboard, thanks in advance using wooshbuild infinity and skywb skin
Yeah been like it a bit now just press green button once you've entered what you've typed

@Rovers95 your thread was closed probably due to posting in the incorrect section. Can you try the attached xml files download unzip an send both xml files to etc/enigma2. Reboot box and see if you can see the full keyboard. If it works ill add to updates. This should work for both vskin-hd and slyk1hd

keyboard.jpg

Attachments

• user_skin-mods.zip
    894 bytes · Views: 16
A note for all skins. <screen name="VirtualKeyBoard" change size to around 660, change <widget name="list" size to around 630.

@dsayers2014 this worked on the vm skin which is the one I use, I still looked at the sly skin for you but that keyboard hasn't updated for some reason, I dragged both files into enigma 2, vm worked, sly not.

You are better off asking Kiddac to adapt his skins to use the new Virtual keyboard that ATV are using instead of adding/forcing the old one.

People with older images can continue to use the old skins

You are better off asking Kiddac to adapt his skins to use the new Virtual keyboard that ATV are using instead of adding/forcing the old one.

People with older images can continue to use the old skins
Thats all ive done is just extended size in his skins and that seems to work.

His skins come with the old virtual keyboard py file.

KiddaC was supplying the old virtualkeyboard.py for ViX users because ATV were still using the old one.
It will probably be on his 'to to' list now that ATV have adopted it as well.
Hopefully in the future all skins will work on all images (y)

I use his 720 skins on my backup and so does grog they don't have the py file neither do chabs skins.
For 720 skins, you can just delete the screen from the skin, this will force usage of the emergency/default skin.

I didn't realise people were hosting different versions of the skin. I based my comment on the ones on Kiddac's dropbox. Sorry.

Back