Cable Delete Button missing from virtual keyboard on h7c

when you don't have delete option visible, use stop button to clear current name
enter new name and press green button to save it

where in kiddacs vskin1080 red do i edit to show 14 columns ? tried everything i can and still missing last 2 far right columns on virtual keyboard.

where in kiddacs vskin1080 red do i edit to show 14 columns ? tried everything i can and still missing last 2 far right columns on virtual keyboard.
using atv 6.3 & groggs build.

I flashed GB FR over 6.3 today and there is no onscreen keyboard at all

Belay that message, the 14 column keyboard is working, although it doesn't appear when you press 'text' like i thought.

1565570161520.png

Last edited:
I flashed GB FR over 6.3 today and there is no onscreen keyboard at all

Belay that message, the 14 column keyboard is working, although it doesn't appear when you press 'text' like i thought.
You had me worried there mate:)

I thought I had done edit in all skins but it looks like the 1080 need re doing. the no 1080 skins are fine. I will look at it again and let you know what changes I made, it won't be until later this evening.

thank you
kiddac is also going to send out the updated skins as hes fixed the virtual osd kb in them already
OK, Note that kiddacs skins have been modified on grogbuild freerange to use my own toppicks - I'm not sure how Kiddacs works and you may have to install his toppicks scripts

thank you
kiddac is also going to send out the updated skins as hes fixed the virtual osd kb in them already
in the v-general.xml file in /usr/share/enigma2/vskin-red-1080 look for lines around line 721.
They will look similar to the code below, sizes will be different, replace with the code below and you should see all the keys but they are a bit squashed, I've still got to figure that bit out.
Code:
        <screen name="VirtualKeyBoard" position="center,center" size="1000,600" zPosition="99" title="Virtual Keyboard" backgroundColor="messagebox-bg">
                <ePixmap pixmap="skin_default/vkey_text.png" position="14,53" zPosition="-4" size="813,78" alphatest="blend" />
                <widget name="header" position="15,15" size="850,30" font="Regular;30" transparent="1" noWrap="1" />
                <widget name="text" position="18,53" size="964,69" font="Regular;38" valign="center" transparent="1" noWrap="1" halign="right" />
                <widget name="list" position="15,150" size="970,538" selectionDisabled="1" transparent="1" />
        </screen>

Once I get a chance I will recreate the grogbuild setup files to include this change

Back