Derek Chauvin guilty of murdering George Floyd

Need to crush the police unions also, who - like most unions - are fantastic at protecting their members at the expense of everyone else.

This chauvin was averaging more than 1 complaint a year, yet he was supervising rookies on their first days on the job, one of whom is now up for prosecution.

Hard to imagine a worse first day at work than being one of the police in that video.

Informative interview with Brandon Tatum, a former police officer. who explains his opinion on the George Floyd case.
I feel I've always got to remember its difficult for me on the opposite end of the pond to fully appreciate things in America.

Informative interview with Brandon Tatum, a former police officer. who explains his opinion on the George Floyd case.
I feel I've always got to remember its difficult for me on the opposite end of the pond to fully appreciate things in America.

He's looking at other charges now think a case from 2017 or maybe 2017

Nice to see an American cop standing up for justice and telling the truth about what a farce the trial was. They were determined to stitch up Officer Chauvin to prevent the BLM mob destroying even more properties all over America like that had done in Portland last year.

Nice to see an American cop standing up for justice and telling the truth about what a farce the trial was. They were determined to stitch up Officer Chauvin to prevent the BLM mob destroying even more properties all over America like that had done in Portland last year.
He was guilty simple as was nothing to do with blm going to destroy buildings ect they the African American people of America wanted justice.
The public witnesses stood up gave evidence ect which proved he was guilty.
So I will ask you this was it OK in 2017 for chauvin to whack an unarmed handcuffed 17 year old over head with his torch and cause trauma to his head and kneel on his neck whilst laid on ground in his mums house saying I can't breathe.
Let me guess that cop who supposedly didn't know she fired her pistol instead of taiser BLM will play a part in swinging that just like they supposedly had with chauvins court case.
Over 470 black Americans killed by the police one as young as 13.

And all that they want is racial equality
R.I.P. Laquan McDonald, Trayvon, and Breonna
Atatiana, Rayshard, and Dominique
Eric Garner and Rodney King, the list can go on

I am not that bothered about criminals getting hurt when they are being arrested, especially if they are trying to hurt a member of the public or the police officer arresting them to be honest.
The case of the girl getting killed when her drug dealing boyfriend was shooting at the police was different but if he hadn't been a criminal then she would not have got shot.

I would much rather criminal were scared of the police than the police being too scared to do their job properly in case they are taken to court and charged with something that is part of their job and I do not like juries coming to the wrong verdict so quickly when, as the experts couldn't all agree on how or why Floyd died, there were plenty of reasons to find him not guilty because of reasonable doubt. If they were not scared of the repercussions they would face by the BLM mob, who would no doubt burn their houses down and attack them or their families, then they would have not found him guilty on any of those charges.

I am not that bothered about criminals getting hurt when they are being arrested, especially if they are trying to hurt a member of the public or the police officer arresting them to be honest.
The case of the girl getting killed when her drug dealing boyfriend was shooting at the police was different but if he hadn't been a criminal then she would not have got shot.

I would much rather criminal were scared of the police than the police being too scared to do their job properly in case they are taken to court and charged with something that is part of their job and I do not like juries coming to the wrong verdict so quickly when, as the experts couldn't all agree on how or why Floyd died, there were plenty of reasons to find him not guilty because of reasonable doubt. If they were not scared of the repercussions they would face by the BLM mob, who would no doubt burn their houses down and attack them or their families, then they would have not found him guilty on any of those charges.
So you say but experts said affixciation ect and other things even when the paramedics got there and George was dead he was still kneeling on his neck the blm mob gets blamed for everything ever the police in America can't do no wrong but there trigger happy even killing unarmed but you have your views I have my views

We can of course agree to differ on that but if there were fewer people complaining about black people getting killed by white cops, instead of them teaching their children not to get into crime and if they do then not t use guns to rob pregnant women of $820 then when the police stop him to not get back in their car and try to avoid arrest, like that Daunte Wright did, especially when black men actually kill more white cops, then there would be fewer deaths on both sides.

Watch that video where Brandon Tatum says how the majority of murders are carried out by black men when they are a minority of the population, you can't blame really one or two heavy handed cops or racism for that can you :unsure:

We can of course agree to differ on that but if there were fewer people complaining about black people getting killed by white cops, instead of them teaching their children not to get into crime and if they do then not t use guns to rob pregnant women of $820 then when the police stop him to not get back in their car and try to avoid arrest, like that Daunte Wright did, especially when black men actually kill more white cops, then there would be fewer deaths on both sides.

Watch that video where Brandon Tatum says how the majority of murders are carried out by black men when they are a minority of the population, you can't blame really one or two heavy handed cops or racism for that can you :unsure:
What video lol do you have a link or has it been posted on this thread

Anyone who thinks more black aren't killed than white people by cops there needs to look at the stats published.

There is institutionalised racism built into the police force over there and unless you completely change the system there you will see more black people being killed by cops.

Last edited:
The one on youtube that bonus2010 posted a few posts back that you quoted and I said that it was nice to see am America cop etc that you then quoted and replied to.

Anyone who thinks more black aren't killed than white people by cops there needs to look at the stats published.

There is institutionalised racism built into the police force over there and unless you completely change the system there you will see more black people being killed by cops.
Well there are more white people killed as there are more white people than black people in America.

Black people are over represented in the numbers if you weight for % of population however.

But black people commit disproportionately more crime so have more interactions with police. They are also more likely to resist arrest.

In terms of police killings per police interaction white people are over represented : ie white people are very slightly more likely to be killed when they encounter police.

Also non white officers are disproportionately more likely to kill a black person than a white officer

The video above is correct in one respect : for every high profile white officer on black suspect killing you can find multiple examples of white cop on white suspect killing that are every bit as egregious. The one directly referenced in the video is every bit as shocking as the killing of Floyd, yet hardly anyone has seen the video. There are many harrowing blue on white killings on YouTube that simply have never gained traction.

We may ask why only the deaths of black men and women are amplified and how much healthier and productive the campaign to be able to sack bad officers and recruit and train high quality ones would be if we didn't ascribe these incidents to racism rather than terrible policing policy / training / unionisation etc

I don't blame the police as they often only have a split second to respond in most situations, whereas the criminals, predominantly young black men by the looks of it or that 16 year old girl who was shot to prevent her from stabbing two other girls a few days back.
I blame the criminals themselves or if really young their parents, often an absent male parent doesn't help.

Here in the UK the courts are to blame for giving young people too many slaps on the wrist too many times before eventually sending them to a young offenders prison for a few months. It has got so much worse over the last few decades as parents don't discipline their children, teachers are no longer allowed to discipline them at school, the police are scared to do anything to move people on when they are damaging property, monuments or statues or blocking roads like the BLM mobs did in Bristol or the XR idiots did with that boat in London. Then the courts, as usual have judges who don't seem to be fit for purpose as even those 15 idiots were prosecuted under anti-terror laws for blocking immigration removal flight in 2017 got their convictions quashed in January this year and those fools who cost the airlines billions by breaking into London city airport a couple of years back never got sent to prison or had to repay the airlines for the damage they caused to their finances.

If people didn't commit violent crimes and then threaten the police when they are stopped then arrested they would never be harmed and we could avoid these farcical trials against the police, just for doing their jobs.

If people didn't commit crimes we could all make strawberry lemonade from unicorn tears and whistle happy songs as we take care of this beautiful earth we call home *makes needle scratching on a vinyl noise*

Yeah not happening

Achieving better policing is very much within our reach both here and in America.

Chauvin should have been off the force years ago, yet he was actually supervising new recruits.

He was utterly incompetent and incapable of dealing with Floyd.

I don't know if Chauvin was a bad cop or just very experienced, as I am sure that he had seen or heard of his fellow officers killed in the line of duty by other criminals like George Floyd, claiming that they couldn't breathe then been attacked when they relaxed their hold.
He may even have been previously injured himself, no doubt he would have been frequently attacked when he relaxed his grip on them. The crowd in front of him were very intimidating and distracting plus there were a lot of people shouting and threatening the police from behind that we never saw any videos of.

I know that Floyd definitely had no difficulty in breathing while he claimed 29 times in a loud and clear voice that he couldn't breathe as I have had to ring for an ambulance 3 times in recent years because I was struggling to breathe when I had a chest infection on top of my emphysema and it was really hard to tell the operator my name and address. So I would not have relaxed my grip on Floyd if I was in Chavin's situation while he was still lying about not being able to breathe and there was a lot of reasonable doubt that he was guilty of harming Floyd in any meaningful way so he should have been cleared of all charges.

I don't know if Chauvin was a bad cop or just very experienced, as I am sure that he had seen or heard of his fellow officers killed in the line of duty by other criminals like George Floyd, claiming that they couldn't breathe then been attacked when they relaxed their hold.
He may even have been previously injured himself, no doubt he would have been frequently attacked when he relaxed his grip on them. The crowd in front of him were very intimidating and distracting plus there were a lot of people shouting and threatening the police from behind that we never saw any videos of.

I know that Floyd definitely had no difficulty in breathing while he claimed 29 times in a loud and clear voice that he couldn't breathe as I have had to ring for an ambulance 3 times in recent years because I was struggling to breathe when I had a chest infection on top of my emphysema and it was really hard to tell the operator my name and address. So I would not have relaxed my grip on Floyd if I was in Chavin's situation while he was still lying about not being able to breathe and there was a lot of reasonable doubt that he was guilty of harming Floyd in any meaningful way so he should have been cleared of all charges.

Are you seriously trying to cover for and giving reasons to why the murdering cop should have been cleared of all charges?

Reading what you have stated throughout and how the cop is supposedly somewhat innocent in all this is hard to comprehend quite frankly.

Back