Derek Chauvin guilty of murdering George Floyd

Are you seriously trying to cover for and giving reasons to why the murdering cop should have been cleared of all charges?

Reading what you have stated throughout and how the cop is supposedly somewhat innocent in all this is hard to comprehend quite frankly.
Thats how i read it but everyone is entitled to an opinion imo

All I can go off the evidence as presented in court and what I saw on the videos and my personal experience of not being able to breathe, as like you I wasn't there and I haven't been in his shoes and I have never faced dangerous violent drug addicted career criminals who are much bigger and stronger than me.

There is no doubt in my mind that there was reasonable doubt that he intended to harm him in any way and if I had been on the jury I would not have let my emotions or fear of what the BLM mob would do to the city, as long as they could guarantee my anonymity and safety of myself and my family, make me find him guilty of even the least of those 3 charges.

The whole trial was a farce as the city gave the family $27 million even before the trial started and Floyd was given virtually a state funeral and there was so much coverage of the arrest and people claiming he was murdered and even during the trial, before the jury was sequestrated, that congresswoman was instructing the BLM mob to stay on the streets if Officer Chauvin was found not guilty.

All I can go off the evidence as presented in court and what I saw on the videos and my personal experience of not being able to breathe, as like you I wasn't there and I haven't been in his shoes and I have never faced dangerous violent drug addicted career criminals who are much bigger and stronger than me.

There is no doubt in my mind that there was reasonable doubt that he intended to harm him in any way and if I had been on the jury I would not have let my emotions or fear of what the BLM mob would do to the city, as long as they could guarantee my anonymity and safety of myself and my family, make me find him guilty of even the least of those 3 charges.

The whole trial was a farce as the city gave the family $27 million even before the trial started and Floyd was given virtually a state funeral and there was so much coverage of the arrest and people claiming he was murdered and even during the trial, before the jury was sequestrated, that congresswoman was instructing the BLM mob to stay on the streets if Officer Chauvin was found not guilty.
Did you watch the full trial on sky?
Can I ask do you think he showed any remorce guilt or saddened by what had happend when the verdict was read out?

Thats how i read it but everyone is entitled to an opinion imo

Yep have no problem with anyone's opinion mate. It's an opinion at the end of the day. You will agree to disagree.

But I can't see how a cop despite what ever issues he may have can not be classed as a cold blooded killer. He knew exactly what he was doing and I don't go for the reason he was incompetent at his job either tbh.

Policing in the US needs major reforms if it's wants to move forward and have trust and confidence from the people. Otherwise the status quo will remain as it is.

BLM is a whole different kettle of fish and have my opinion on it but that has not got anything to do with the killing or the verdict.

Yep have no problem with anyone's opinion mate. It's an opinion at the end of the day. You will agree to disagree.

But I can't see how a cop despite what ever issues he may have can not be classed as a cold blooded killer. He knew exactly what he was doing and I don't go for the reason he was incompetent at his job either tbh.

Policing in the US needs major reforms if it's wants to move forward and have trust and confidence from the people. Otherwise the status quo will remain as it is.
Exactly he did the the exact same to a 17 year old who was handcuffed wasn't resisting arrest and whacked him with a torch and caused him to have trauma to his head imo he's always looked evil from videos/pics I've seen

Exactly he did the the exact same to a 17 year old who was handcuffed wasn't resisting arrest and whacked him with a torch and caused him to have trauma to his head imo he's always looked evil from videos/pics I've seen

Yep and how many more people will die of police brutality.

Excuses can be made for the cops be it how they are trained etc but they have a responsibility to protect the public not to murder them.

I watched a lot of it live on Court TV.

I am sure he was in shock at being found guilty of simply doing his job of trying to protect the general public for many years against dangerous and violent drug addicted career criminals as I would have been, so you cannot really read anything into his expressions or body language.

To judge his actions in this case and earlier ones you claim show him to be too forceful then you really have to have been in his shoes and to have experienced what he and his fellow officers have had to deal with and face thousands of times over the years. Officer Chauvin and his fellow officers are mainly dealing with nasty people who will do anything, including kill, to avoid being arrested as to them life is cheap and they really need those new trainers or drugs don't they. People learn by experience, sometimes they get it wrong but most of the time experience teaches you how to do things safely.

I watched a lot of it live on Court TV.

I am sure he was in shock at being found guilty of simply doing his job of trying to protect the general public for many years against dangerous and violent drug addicted career criminals as I would have been, so you cannot really read anything into his expressions or body language.

To judge his actions in this case and earlier ones you claim show him to be too forceful then you really have to have been in his shoes and to have experienced what he and his fellow officers have had to deal with and face thousands of times over the years. Officer Chauvin and his fellow officers are mainly dealing with nasty people who will do anything, including kill, to avoid being arrested as to them life is cheap and they really need those new trainers or drugs don't they. People learn by experience, sometimes they get it wrong but most of the time experience teaches you how to do things safely.

It's hard to comment with what you are coming out with but you are entitled to it. All I will say is compassion and sympathy needs to be shown to the victims families whos loved ones have been murdered by cops like this one.

I don't want to burn my energy I'm already tired today.

So I'm out of this discussion.

To be honest I would rather that there were fewer people like St George of Minneapolis on the streets and more cops like Officer Chauvin and I am sure that most law abiding American citizens would agree with me and will feel much safer knowing that one more nasty violent and dangerous drug addicted criminal can ever harm anyone else. Maybe with all the money the family now have it may remove the need for any of his relatives to go down the same career path as he chose, if they had not already started on it and they may be able to give it up if they had.

I would have felt sorry for his mother, as she probably wouldn't know what he would turn out like when he was younger but she died some years back apparently. The rest of his family, even knowing his history, all tried to convince people that he was a really great guy and would help anyone who needed it and he would never harm a fly, so I have no real sympathy for their loss.

Back