DHL--pre brexit

the reaper

VIP Member
Ordered from China to be delivered here in Malta--takes our company 4 days from Shenzhen to Mosta normally but now parcel goes China mainland to Hong Kong to Liepzig [Germany] to East Midlands airport [UK] to Heathrow Customs [UK] then Gatwick sorting and finaly to Luqa [Malta]
Paid import/custom charges--clients waiting and-----they can't find the parcel yet tracked by them all the way [very efficient]---is it no wonder we want out of Europe?
Then 3 days ago a friend posted some small gadgets to me from Dubai and I will pick up from post service tomorrow---now thats efficient.
Reaper.

Find it difficult to uderstand as after leipzig it should fly straight to malta only a small diversion on route through marseille

maybe supporting your own counrties econemy and not being tight buying china dross would speed it up
just saying MAYBE. lol

The only way your shipment went to the uk is a missort on the leipzig side , dodgy Germans can't even run their own company right .

Think I will be back in UK before they finally deliver---wonder what route EasyHaul will take--perhaps via Moscow LOL
Reaper.

You will get it tomorrow,, they have a Saturday flight just not have a arrival scan on it yet , let me no when it arrives ,
ps ,was in malta 2 weeks hope it's heated up now as it was a bit chilly

Think I can beat that, I needed a new clutch for a suzuki swift which is a work vehicle, so needed original part, the clutch is made in England about 70 miles from my house by lucas UK, then it was flown to Japan to be badged up, then flown back to lucas then dispatched to me, now that one big carbon footprint lol

The carriage to ship it from uk to Japan then back again could've been more than what the clutch was actually worth . Amazing

Back