Digibit VPN on wooshbuild

Spiller7

Hi all, can someone pls help - I’ve signed up to Digibit VPN, added the plugin Easy VPN adder on zgemma and inserted my username and password (provided by digibit on email) - I’ve selected a country to run VPN - zgemma says VPN is running. But none of the iptv channels
are clearing. My sub is still live and I’ve been able to check using my phone as a hotspot as channels clear but that’s not a long term solution due to data restrictions and also I want iptv on zgemma. Any help on this matter would be really appreciated...

There’s a couple you can use using easy vpn adder - has any one else used any other VPN other than digibit through this plugin that has worked for them?

Same here digibit seems like a pile of shite, nothing clearing for me no matter which server I use, can anyone point me to a server that clears the channels using digibit

If not I would advise anyone thinking about using it to avoid it

Somebody helped me out on another thread. Manchester server 4 seems to be the only one that works for me. Slow speeds (about 6Mbps DL and 3Mbps UL). You have to disconnect by pressing 2, go to Manchester server 4, blue button to save, then number 4 to refresh. Should see the IP address is different. Can't handle 1080i streams, 720p fairly okay, SD fine. This is using the dedicated digibit plugin from the wooshbuild section on download plugins.

Somebody helped me out on another thread. Manchester server 4 seems to be the only one that works for me. Slow speeds (about 6Mbps DL and 3Mbps UL). You have to disconnect by pressing 2, go to Manchester server 4, blue button to save, then number 4 to refresh. Should see the IP address is different. Can't handle 1080i streams, 720p fairly okay, SD fine. This is using the dedicated digibit plugin from the wooshbuild section on download plugins.
Cheers pal, will give it a go (y)

Sorry to hear that. My speeds poor on the box and the plugin is definitely not very good only allowing one server to work for me. However I think it's a plugin issue rather than provider. I use them for my laptop and they're pretty good. Might find another provider for the box though. Potentially purevpn

Sorry to hear that. My speeds poor on the box and the plugin is definitely not very good only allowing one server to work for me. However I think it's a plugin issue rather than provider. I use them for my laptop and they're pretty good. Might find another provider for the box though. Potentially purevpn
I think it is the plugin, someone else has digibit working fine on here, but he said it isn't through wooshbuild, so I'm going for it being wooshbuild plugin and not actually digibit

Having same problem with digibit worked last time but not on latest block manchester 4 says stopped so no good for me some others say running but won't unblock anything would welcome any help thanks

Try uninstall the plugin
Swich your reciever of
Then reboot your router
Then reboot your reciever
Reinstall the plugin
Install e2 speed test
Select your v.p.n provider
Save settings
Add your details
Try a different country
Do a speed test to make sure your vpn. Is activated on the country
Keep changing the country
Until all is unblocked

Digibit is sh1te
I use PIA without any problems, you do lose download speed but still runs IPTV ok
Use dsayers script generator to install VPN manager, it takes minutes and works perfectly

Thanks will try it tomorrow just noticed I have 2 plugins of digibit xtreme editor vpn which I can't seem to remove & wooshbuild version of it which worked last time so I need help to remove xtreme version thanks

I’m using digibit on the xe downloader vpn I don’t know if this is the correct way of doing it or what but it has been off more than what it’s on lately.

Back