Digibit VPN on wooshbuild

I’m doing all your doing but can’t get it on thinking of maybe different supplier.
Which VPN plugin you using mate? use XE VPN plugin and then put your VPN info (be that digibit or whoever) password, username etc search servers and choose Germany Breman and press green for start

Tried that thanks m8 when I contact the supplier it comes on for half a day or so then goes off again

Hi can you use XE VPN if you don’t have a sub via XE? I have the XE VPN plugin installed but it says no valid line found...?

Hi can you use XE VPN if you don’t have a sub via XE? I have the XE VPN plugin installed but it says no valid line found...?
You need a digibit monthly sub £2.50 they send you username and password you input them using your remote on XE VPN plugin refresh the servers pick one I'm using Germany Breman and it should work if not keep trying servers until you get one that works

Hi m8 I’ve just tried different countries & noticed the ip didn’t change.
That's what was happening to me when using digibit plugin via wooshbuild so used XE VPN and is now working, you might need to reboot your box and then try

Back