Digibit VPN on Zgemma H2S

I've just subscribed and tried installing Digibit via OpenVPN.
But when I go an try setup OpenVPN on my zgemma I get a message about Maintenance feeds being down and to try again later
Any ideas?

That will be because you have chosen a server that is either down or (more likely) has been taken off-line. Choosing a different server worked for me.

It means openvpn isn't properly installed on your box.

Connect to your box via putty and type

opkg install openvpn

That fixes the feed are down.... error

I finally got OpenVPN working last night using the method of connecting via Putty and typing "opkg install openvpn".
It seems to be working lets see if it does come Saturday during EPL games.

Thanks for the help guys.

Hi all can anyone help me? I've downloaded the digitbit plugin and put in my username/password/country to vpn from.... Then when I press the blue button to save settings I get a blue screen of death and my zgemma restarts. Once I restart and go back to the plugin my username/password is at the top with a IP address that isn't my home one... Is this up and running?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You need to experiment with the servers to find one that doesn't drop the speed to much but will keep you hidden for the required services.

How do I test if it's working? All my channels are working but they were previously.... They only seem to go when footy is on at the weekend

Hi all can anyone help me? I've downloaded the digitbit plugin and put in my username/password/country to vpn from.... Then when I press the blue button to save settings I get a blue screen of death and my zgemma restarts. Once I restart and go back to the plugin my username/password is at the top with a IP address that isn't my home one... Is this up and running?

Sounds like it is working but to be sure you can check ;

Blue button ; network ; network services ; open VPN

You should be able to see if it’s enabled and the status ie running .

Hope that helps a bit .

I had same with the blue screen and this is just another way of checking without the blue screen kicking in .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like it is working but to be sure you can check ;

Blue button ; network ; network services ; open VPN

You should be able to see if it’s enabled and the status ie running .

Hope that helps a bit .

I had same with the blue screen and this is just another way of checking without the blue screen kicking in .

When I do that I have autostart enabled current status stopped.... I press green and it goes to running for a few secs then back to stopped.... Any ideas?

When I do that I have autostart enabled current status stopped.... I press green and it goes to running for a few secs then back to stopped.... Any ideas?

Check your passwords etc . Also perhaps change the location your trying to connect with ; I’m uk and use one of the Manchester options

Check your passwords etc . Also perhaps change the location your trying to connect with ; I’m uk and use one of the Manchester options

Is there anything else I need to be doing regarding settings? I'm still connected to my broadband network atm and haven't changed anything

May be worth removing the plugin for Add Digibit VPN easily “ then reinstall and add your details again . I’m limited with this stuff but just sharing what I had to do and it got me running

The only location I can get to connect with is the one of the Manchester locations, any thing else and it (VPN) drops out and won't connect. Am I wrong in thinking that the idea was to connect to a foreign location and run things that way, or am I missing something?

Back