Digibit VPN on Zgemma H2S

The Manchester ones dont work. (well mine dont anyway) these will show as connected but your ip wont change.
If it stays red when trying to connect to the other countries your username or password are wrong.
Have you logged into your account and changed the vpn password.

The only location I can get to connect with is the one of the Manchester locations, any thing else and it (VPN) drops out and won't connect. Am I wrong in thinking that the idea was to connect to a foreign location and run things that way, or am I missing something?
Just for info, I emailed Digibit and they sent out new login details, removed plugin reinstalled, then used new login details and all is good

The only location I can get to connect with is the one of the Manchester locations, any thing else and it (VPN) drops out and won't connect. Am I wrong in thinking that the idea was to connect to a foreign location and run things that way, or am I missing something?

Not sure ; but I’m working on the basis that as long as the IP address changes then your covered .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure ; but I’m working on the basis that as long as the IP address changes then your covered .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah you’re covered. Also, even if you are in the UK and connect to a UK server, that may then route through another server as it’s end point.

I’m not with digibit but I connect to a Manchester server but if I run a check with the VPN running, the connection shows as either Belgium or Germany

the app seems to be working well for me.
the only thing i have found confusing is on the app i have green symbol with a different public IP i presume. open vpn is showing as being connected. When i go to menu>Info>network i get the same IP as before 192.168.0.xx or what ever DHCP assigns.. Should this not have changed also?

I forgot to add that I have a digibit VPN account, connected to a London Server. It took 24hrs for the account to kick in and for me to get the green light.

No. That’s your internal (network) ip address

thanks, yup looks like it changes the public IP. My pc which i connected to the same network had the same IP as the box but once i put the VPN it changed..

Makes sense a little more now.

The app is great so long as you have an account with one of the providers listed.

Not sure how you would edit it if your not listed?

Don't know what I'm doing wrong but my client.conf is currently looking like this but not working, any suggestions using digibit:

client
dev tun
proto udp
remote # - Your server IP and OpenVPN Port <<<<< i have blanked the IP out
resolv-retry infinite
nobind
auth-nocache
tun-mtu 1500
tun-mtu-extra 32
mssfix 1450
persist-key
persist-tun
ca ca.crt
auth-user-pass login.txt
comp-lzo
reneg-sec 0
verb 3

log /etc/openvpn/digibit.log

Don't know what I'm doing wrong but my client.conf is currently looking like this but not working, any suggestions using digibit:

client
dev tun
proto udp
resolv-retry infinite
nobind
auth-nocache
tun-mtu 1500
tun-mtu-extra 32
mssfix 1450
persist-key
persist-tun
ca ca.crt
auth-user-pass login.txt
comp-lzo
reneg-sec 0
verb 3

Is the login.txt correct with your username and password?

Also when starting openvpn it should create a log in etc/openvpn that might give you an idea

Mon Dec 11 00:47:03 2017 TLS Error: TLS handshake failed
Mon Dec 11 00:47:03 2017 SIGUSR1[soft,tls-error] received, process restarting
Mon Dec 11 00:47:03 2017 Restart pause, 2 second(s)
Mon Dec 11 00:47:05 2017 WARNING: No server certificate verification method has been enabled. See http://openvpn.net/howto.html#mitm for more info.

This is what the log says?

client
dev tun
proto udp
resolv-retry infinite
nobind
auth-nocache
tun-mtu 1500
tun-mtu-extra 32
mssfix 1450
persist-key
persist-tun
ca ca.crt
auth-user-pass login.txt
comp-lzo
reneg-sec 0
verb 3

Mon Dec 11 00:47:03 2017 TLS Error: TLS handshake failed
Mon Dec 11 00:47:03 2017 SIGUSR1[soft,tls-error] received, process restarting
Mon Dec 11 00:47:03 2017 Restart pause, 2 second(s)
Mon Dec 11 00:47:05 2017 WARNING: No server certificate verification method has been enabled. See http://openvpn.net/howto.html#mitm for more info.

This is what the log says?
Just noticed my configs have ca ca.crt # out

so change that line to
Code:
#ca ca.crt
then try again

Hi - I’ve updated to wb7 and installed the vpn adder and set up an account with digibit. Able to watch some of the match yesterday but a lot of freezing. The vpn icon changes to green when I select and it says vpn is running but the ip doesn’t change. If I refresh the ip it never changes which I thought it should? Any ideas please? Tried lots of different servers but no massive difference between them speed wise.

Hi - I’ve updated to wb7 and installed the vpn adder and set up an account with digibit. Able to watch some of the match yesterday but a lot of freezing. The vpn icon changes to green when I select and it says vpn is running but the ip doesn’t change. If I refresh the ip it never changes which I thought it should? Any ideas please? Tried lots of different servers but no massive difference between them speed wise.

what is your base speed?

Hey guys
Does anybody know how to stop the digibit plugin from auto starting on reboot?
I'm using v6.1 wooshbuild

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

what is your base speed?
Been running with the vpn on today set to Manchester and it’s run perfect for several hours. Been no match to test it on but I guess if it’s worked today then it should work all the time? Done a speed test on the box and I’m getting 15mb with vpn on and 16 with it off. Had no probs speed wise in the past but not run speed tests on box before.

Been running with the vpn on today set to Manchester and it’s run perfect for several hours. Been no match to test it on but I guess if it’s worked today then it should work all the time? Done a speed test on the box and I’m getting 15mb with vpn on and 16 with it off. Had no probs speed wise in the past but not run speed tests on box before.

Thats not bad. Without vpn i get 280+mb but with the router its a max of 30mb no matter what. it may be what the vpn provider has limited the bandwidth to be.
My zgemma box is not connected to my vpn router as i have that rigged up for torrents and a few other things. the zgemma is running digibit through openvpn on wooshbuild v7..

Most providers also limit the amount of devices you can connect. however, having it set up on a router basically means you circumnavigate that.

Is there a speed test i can do on the zgemma box.

ps the EPL is on at the moment with Everton V Swansea and everything is smooth!!!

Hi all, I’m having problems with blocking. Normally when EPL football is on. I have a zgemma h2h with WiFi through BT. I’ve been advised to get a VPN. I haven’t a clue! Any help or advice please.

Back