Dillian whyte vs Alexander povetkin,Winner?

Lets see what happens next as fury I think will beat wilder again and I think after this fight he won't care who the mandatory is. Think he will easily out box both men as his style for a heavyweight is so awkward.
Usyk will be good contender for fury only one I believe that will have good chance he will destroy Everyone else easily fury will be test as style but I wouldn’t bet on it

I don't think many saw that coming. If you listened to Whytes corner they told him not to rush but after the 2 knockdowns in the 4th he got a little bit too confident.
He should have stayed at distance and eventually Povetkin would have been there for the taking.
Povetkin still had legs in the 5th and what he shouldn't have done is gone in and mixed it up on the inside with Povetkin while he still had legs.

It was a pointless fight, clauses meant Povetkin won't get a mandatory shot at a title (Whyte still No1) and there's was an auto rematch clause.
Like Joshua Ruiz, I don't think Whyte will do that again in a hurry.

1 thing I noticed, does anyone else think Whyte stands square ?. To me his footwork and balance looks ever so awkward as though he's he's teetering on been off balance. He boxes full front on, at times it just doesn't look right and very easy to hit.
I know it was an uppercut but all the same. It was the mirror image of the David Price fight, been bossed then woooosh!, gone

I don't think many saw that coming. If you listened to Whytes corner they told him not to rush but after the 2 knockdowns in the 4th he got a little bit too confident.
He should have stayed at distance and eventually Povetkin would have been there for the taking.
Povetkin still had legs in the 5th and what he shouldn't have done is gone in and mixed it up on the inside with Povetkin while he still had legs.

It was a pointless fight, clauses meant Povetkin won't get a mandatory shot at a title (Whyte still No1) and there's was an auto rematch clause.
Like Joshua Ruiz, I don't think Whyte will do that again in a hurry.

1 thing I noticed, does anyone else think Whyte stands square ?. To me his footwork and balance looks ever so awkward as though he's he's teetering on been off balance. He boxes full front on, at times it just doesn't look right and very easy to hit.
I know it was an uppercut but all the same. It was the mirror image of the David Price fight, been bossed then woooosh!, gone
Whyte has always had that stance he dominated the first 4 rounds.
Because of the heavy knockdown Dr's will order whyte to take so long off and the rematch clause will be activated I think with tibbs in his corner it may have made a little difference or I would stick with cold well and get rid of the other guy.
Whytes corner was telling him not to rush but when you've seen your opposition down twice you have that instinct to finish the fight off
The rematch will deffinatly happen as whyte is at a crossroad now over 1000 days as mandatory will be interesting times ahead

Back