Discount For Techkings Forum Supporters!

I see, so I can choose a uk/ Europe location and keep most of my wifi speed? And even with a uk location chosen I'm still fully protected

Yes, of course, you can choose any location. Plus we have zero log policy.
Anything you do on the internet is never logged plus the best thing is we useWireGuard

WireGuard® is an extremely simple yet fast and modern VPN that utilizes state-of-the-art cryptography. It aims to be faster, simpler, leaner, and more useful than IPsec while avoiding the massive headache. It intends to be considerably more performant than OpenVPN.

That is right, if you do a test via nperf you will see the right results.

These are my current speeds connected without a vpn and then connected via Digibit to a server in France. That's probably as big a loss as I'd be wanting to see, as imo privacy is not that big an issue that I'd be prepared to sacrifice over 50% of my speed for the whole household. I would be very interested to see what your updated max speeds are.

20200605_092131.jpg

20200605_092154.jpg

i
These are my current speeds connected without a vpn and then connected via Digibit to a server in France. That's probably as big a loss as I'd be wanting to see, as imo privacy is not that big an issue that I'd be prepared to sacrifice over 50% of my speed for the whole household. I would be very interested to see what your updated max speeds are.

View attachment 51598

View attachment 51599
I will post the results now, please allow me 5 minutes

Hi pal does your vpn run on Openatv 6.4, only ever seen this on here : "Vpn plugin tested with Zgemma H1 openatv 6.3

Forget question found answer ,thanks, having checked your websit out.

Last edited:
Hi pal does your vpn run on Openatv 6.4, only ever seen this on here : "Vpn plugin tested with Zgemma H1 openatv 6.3"

Good afternoon, We don’t have a plugin but you would connect your Zgemma to the vpn router just like you would your isp router.

SPEED TEST RESULTS AS REQUESTED

WITHOUT VPN

CYBER WITHOUT VPN.png

WITH VPN

CYBER WITH VPN.png

As you see above

Without VPN- 44.92 MBPS

With VPN- 40.35 MBPS

On average you roughly lose about 10-15% of speeds

View attachment 51598

View attachment 51599

Just posted the results now.

Those who want VPN and a router this service/product may be for some people no doubt. Price seems reasonable as well.

Plus doesnt seem like you lose a big chunk of speed which is bonus as VPNs are known for losing alot of speed.

Good luck with hopefully alot of sales @Scybervpn

Those who want VPN and a router this service/product may be for some people no doubt. Price seems reasonable as well.

Plus doesnt seem like you lose a big chunk of speed which is bonus as VPNs are known for losing alot of speed.

Good luck with hopefully alot of sales @Scybervpn

Thank you for your support.

Yes, not much of a speed is lost with the VPN.

Thank you again.

-Scyber VPN

Has anyone used this VPN service that can give some feedback on it.
is there an offer still on for TK users, the original offer seems to be the standard price now. ?
Or is there a more preferred VPN to look into .
thanks...

Last I knew it was decent and minimal speed loss as speed results was posted there is sites where you can buy cheap cracked vpns from but don't want to take any custom away from scybervpn

Back