Disney+

Black Star

Hi, could anyone tell me if there is cheaper way to sub to the Disney+ streaming service other than going directly to them. I am a UK resident?

Lifted from another forum but works 20 odd quid for the year. I setup the account Gmail account using a vpn and then went through the whole process on an old android phone.
---—---------------------------------

This how I managed to get the price on an android device/bluestacks (android emulator for PC)

1. Create a fresh gmail account whilst connected to a Turkish VPN server in a private browser, to ensure google is recognising you as in Turkey search “my location” before setting up the account.

2. Enter your new account info and password and click create account.

3. Gmail will more than likely ask you for a phone verification, it’s fine to use your Irish number.

4. Go into the google play store, sign into your new account and search for a paid game (such as GTA San Andreas) and ensure the currency is showing as TRY.

5. Click top right on your profile > settings > add payment method.

6. When prompted for a post code google a business in Turkey such as a McDonald’s and type this in.

7. Download Disney+ from the play store, if you have downloaded it previously on your device delete this first.

8. Turn off your VPN and go into the Disney app.

9. Click create new account and enter the new gmail address.

10. When prompted to sign up ensure it shows TRY prices where you can select monthly or yearly.

11. Proceed with the google play store payment set up and confirm.

Windscribe and Revolut were used for this method. Any questions I’ll try and help

Lifted from another forum but works 20 odd quid for the year. I setup the account Gmail account using a vpn and then went through the whole process on an old android phone.
---—---------------------------------

This how I managed to get the price on an android device/bluestacks (android emulator for PC)

1. Create a fresh gmail account whilst connected to a Turkish VPN server in a private browser, to ensure google is recognising you as in Turkey search “my location” before setting up the account.

2. Enter your new account info and password and click create account.

3. Gmail will more than likely ask you for a phone verification, it’s fine to use your Irish number.

4. Go into the google play store, sign into your new account and search for a paid game (such as GTA San Andreas) and ensure the currency is showing as TRY.

5. Click top right on your profile > settings > add payment method.

6. When prompted for a post code google a business in Turkey such as a McDonald’s and type this in.

7. Download Disney+ from the play store, if you have downloaded it previously on your device delete this first.

8. Turn off your VPN and go into the Disney app.

9. Click create new account and enter the new gmail address.

10. When prompted to sign up ensure it shows TRY prices where you can select monthly or yearly.

11. Proceed with the google play store payment set up and confirm.

Windscribe and Revolut were used for this method. Any questions I’ll try and help
This is what I have done. It works!

Ive tried that method with the Turkish VPN and new gmail account alot of times and for some reason just cant get it to work. Whats that accountbot.io site? Never heard of it before.

I'm new to this forum so just jumping in to say the turkish Disney+ workaround also works on ios/iphone. Just create a turkish apple id and load it with a giftcard covering the cost of Disney+, then start your sub through the app and charge it to the apple id. Worked for me.

Tried the above mentioned method by paying in Turkish Liras using Google account however this has been cancelled by Disney + today. Worked for about a month.

Any other ideas how to get cheap Disney Plus Subs?

Residing in UK.

Thanks

Not a VPN workaround, but...
The offer has expired now (sorry! - but I think it comes up every so often, so keep an eye on it), but I bought a 12 months D+ voucher from Gamivo for £18 - https://www.gamivo.com/product/disney-plus-1-year-uk
I bought 2 (so will use Voucher 2 when Voucher 1 ends). I know there are mixed views about Gamivo, but for me, this worked a treat.

Tried the above mentioned method by paying in Turkish Liras using Google account however this has been cancelled by Disney + today. Worked for about a month.

Any other ideas how to get cheap Disney Plus Subs?

Residing in UK.

Thanks
Did they provide a reason? Strange why they would cancel

Probably not the best method for everyone but I “upgrade” (usually to a the same/similar tariff) my O2 sim only to a deal that has 6 months Disney+, every 6 months or so. So far it’s gotten me 2 years of Disney, minus one month where a deal wasn’t available. O2 let you upgrade your sim only at almost any time, even if it is 12 months.

Any lastest updates with work around for this? Seems like Disney/Googl cancelled sub to. And Gamivo prices are normal UK prices

Back