Disney+

Gamsgo do 12 months for $20 not personally used it for Disney+ but the netflix sub I have as been great no issues over the last 7 months

Mine got cancelled too. Did anyone try just resubscribing via Google? I seem to be able to subscribe via Apple Store (at a higher price), but haven’t done so yet

I wonder if it’s because they can see that most of us were not using it in Turkey. Alternatively, they may just have wanted to get rid of those initial low-priced, TRL 35 subscriptions hoping some of us would come back at the TRL 65 price point. Still half price of Netflix there 🤷‍♂️

Yeah - I was planning to try the Apple route. Seemed to be possible to sign up when I checked earlier, but didn’t push the final button.

I wonder if it’s because they can see that most of us were not using it in Turkey. Alternatively, they may just have wanted to get rid of those initial low-priced, TRL 35 subscriptions hoping some of us would come back at the TRL 65 price point. Still half price of Netflix there 🤷‍♂️
Don't think that has affected them cancelling as mine was cancelled yest and I was on the higher price lol

That sucks - was hoping it would be a one-off and that I could resubscribe without getting cancelled again
I think you can resubscribe but likely be cancelled after a few months again. Disney must be forcing Google to cancel but unsure what method they using ...only thing I can think is maybe use it with vpn to Turkey the odd time

Mine was cancelled yesterday, bazaarly received a full refund today via Google for the whole year. And it's allowed me to re subscribe at the more expensive price. Which still works out cheaper than subbing in the UK.

I think you can resubscribe but likely be cancelled after a few months again. Disney must be forcing Google to cancel but unsure what method they using ...only thing I can think is maybe use it with vpn to Turkey the odd time
Disney detects you are using it from a different region , so few lines of code prob checks how many times Joe Bloggs logged in and how many were in turkey.

It's probably automated to stop it then , most processes these days are all automated to must hit some limit and they boot you out if you've been x days using the app outside turkey .

Seems like I could resubscribe. Seems like a ban wave they do either monthly or something as many have had refund etc. Got refund so just resubbed.

Just found my account was refunded yesterday as well.
I immediately subscribed again and everything working again, thanks for posting guys!!

Reactions: m4u
My turkey sub was cancelled full refund. I had it since last September so nice freebie. I just resubbed with the same Google turkey account slight price increase but working fine again.

My turkey sub was cancelled full refund. I had it since last September so nice freebie. I just resubbed with the same Google turkey account slight price increase but working fine again.
Yeah think most done same including me...what worries me though is at what point do Google think right enoughs enough and ban Google accounts lol

Yeah think most done same including me...what worries me though is at what point do Google think right enoughs enough and ban Google accounts lol
They shouldn't ban account just block purchase. Not doing anything wrong.

Back