DM800HD : OpenPLi 6.0++ IPTV Daily Build by Japhar

Toysoft

DM800HD : OpenPLi 6.0++ IPTV Daily Build by Japhar

ubbthreads.php

- OpenPLi 6 (Enigma2 2017-10-25)
- Python 2.7.12, GStreamer 1.12.3 Stable
- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)
- Triple/Trial Tuner supported (Built-in)
- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)
- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported
- IPTV Support with Built-in 1300 FTA FREE IPTV Channels
- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)
- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA (SSL84J) :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!82YEDKpB!N3TXdmKE5dzpt5RKRWSh9ZhxjNfW4s8GO_hrhrHXuuc

Hi folks newbie here my dreambox is stuck on the load up screen all the box displays is sim201 team haven't got a clue what to do tried leaving it off overnight with the power cable out still the same?

Willing to pay if someone can fix via team viewer?

Kids aren't happy no Disney channel

Ta

The image is for Original or Clone DM800HDpvr boxes, but upgraded to Japhar Sim, as you can see it states Japhar and SSL84J.

To recover your box use the Universal DreamUp, called JapharFlasher, with a RS232 cable + RJ45, and flash a compatible SSL for your Sim card. Then flash a compatible image.

TS

Thanks TS haven't got a clue tbh the lad I my subs from (on here) sorted via team viewer tried to access through DCC but keeps stating socket error even searching for dreambox ?

Use Putty (in Telnet mode) and WinSCP (in FTP mode), and you can do everything you want, DCC is buggy.

TS

Okay Ive downloaded Winscp is this link for putty - https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html 32 bit or 64bit? As I said I'm more of a Tech Pauper not king what do you do after downloading I really have not a clue is there an idiots guide or video tutorial perhaps? Wondering if its easier buying a new box had a zgemma but it was really slow/buggy and kept crashing especially on the music and doc channels compared to the dreambox its a lada and the dreambox is Bugatti :) any help would be appreciated.

Just use the JapharFlasher with RS232+RJ45, it's very simple, there is some tutorials around, if you search with google

TS

Have openpli 4.0 sim2 on Dreambox DM800HD se. Putty & DCC didn't work for me. Do I need to flash a more recent version and how do I do that? Are there no bouquet and epg plugins for iptv that you can install similar to the zgemma because I found this way better than putty and also the epg was better?? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Back