WilloBuild Does WilloBuild support xe ver 3.0.9 and can I change skin to slyk-Q-1080

bmitie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
If I load latest build to a Zgemma H7S can I re-install an xe plugin ver 3.0.9 and that is the one that works for iptv and openatv 6.3? And an extra Question can I chaage skin to the Slyk=q-1080 and will it update top picks as in the Onyx?

This is for a friend so want to keep it very simple.

Yes you need to add Crontabs manually for them to update

Code:
0 9 * * * /usr/script/skyscraper.sh
*/30 * * * * /usr/script/skypicker.sh

Last edited:
Toppicks works on all of the skins and doesn't need crontabs adding.
You just need to add install xe via putty.

I think this is the latest code:

Bash:
wget -O /tmp/install.sh "https://xeev.app/files/ipk/3.11.1.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh

Toppicks works on all of the skins and doesn't need crontabs adding.
You just need to add install xe via putty.

I think this is the latest code:

Bash:
wget -O /tmp/install.sh "https://xeev.app/files/ipk/3.11.1.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh
Since when did Top Picks work they never worked Yes images are there but always the same ones for me untill I added the cron tabs as advised in kiddacs skins section.
Yes the scripts and scrapers are there but nothing to run them untill you add the crotabs.

there is even text document in the skins top picks folder advising how to make the crontabs: small sample from txt file:

CRON TIMERS

To automate the process of changing the toppicks images. We need to set up the cron timers.

We need to setup slyk1-scrape.sh once or twice a day. (this is the web scraper)
We need to setup slyk1-pick.sh to run regularly, say every 15 mins, or every hour etc. (this is the image rotator)

Since when did Top Picks work they never worked Yes images are there but always the same ones for me untill I added the cron tabs as advised in kiddacs skins section.
Yes the scripts and scrapers are there but nothing to run them untill you add the crotabs.

there is even text document in the skins top picks folder advising how to make the crontabs: small sample from txt file:

CRON TIMERS

To automate the process of changing the toppicks images. We need to set up the cron timers.

We need to setup slyk1-scrape.sh once or twice a day. (this is the web scraper)
We need to setup slyk1-pick.sh to run regularly, say every 15 mins, or every hour etc. (this is the image rotator)

What I meant was the crontabs are already there, not that they aren't required at all.

All that is required by the user is to install my settings backup and set their TV region.
All of KiddaC's skins have toppicks working from initial boot.

When you flash using putty, the script will download my settings backup vix-rel-IM-6.3-willobuild.tar.gz

When the box reboots after flashing click ok to restore the settings and plugins.

gotcha.

Out of interest can you figure what has happened with these pics, they tried to get BBC3 new frequency and now this happens.

"I have a fault on the slyk-q-1080 skin that I cant recreate on another box, its 2 faults or errors. When I select favourites I get a list of channels at the bottom see pic one, and I cant access favourite lists above, then when I click on the N/A line it becomes BBC3!!

The second pic is when I am on a channel and select record, I get the 2 entries never had zap timer showing. " They are using open ver 6.3.

It should say Add Timer. Add autotimer.

Attachments

• IMG_2280.jpg
    IMG_2280.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2281.jpg
    IMG_2281.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 10
The python files have been changed and ABM is probably out of date.
Should be okay after flashing a new image.

I've altered them on my build but they work fine.

1_0_19_CD6E_844_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230217133904.jpg

I have BBC 3 HD on 117

Some regions have it on 173

Check update providers and re run ABM

Probably best update your image using WilloBuild or grogbuild as openatv 6.3 is outdated

Its this IPTV plugin xe and only working with 6.3. I will know more later. That ONYX looks cool but they like sly-q-1080 look . Should iptv provider update their plugin to version that will work with 7.2??

Last edited:
Post 4 for the XE command on vix 6.3 images.

Make a full backup then try WilloBuild following the guide once completed install editor from the command in post 4. You will probably need to give the provider the new code for editor then import bouquets

If it doesn't work out you can just flash the backup image

For my own benefit how do I load the XE on open 6.4, I tried as above it went through the who shebang but nothing in plugins!! is it hiding!!

oops is it differnent for 6.4

For my own benefit how do I load the XE on open 6.4, I tried as above it went through the who shebang but nothing in plugins!! is it hiding!!

oops is it differnent for 6.4
Openatv 6.4 command

Code:
wget -O /tmp/install.sh "https://xeev.app/files/ipk/2.7.18.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh

Can I just say im a bit of a plodder i read back and saw the different options, stil giddy after that rashford show today, how good is he going to get!!

thank you. One last Q am I right if XE catch up does not work its the provider end?

Box all fixed. So thanks all.

Now for a practice I loaded willo on my AXHD61 and with sly-q-1080 skin but when I press OK twice I get banner at bottom and signal stuff at top. How do I make it that I get timer single epg and multi epg etc at bottom and signal stuff at top?? on second press. using colour buttons. Red is there on its own.

Back