Dogs & Fireworks

Cheers baz yeah im OK mate, only thing with having a pet, good when there here, don't think about them not being here no more, I said I wouldn't have another one yet I find myself looking on the net every day 🤣🤣
We was same bud looking for another dog when our Zeus had to be put down.
The only thing that’s stopped me is that it wouldn’t have the same temperament and it wouldn’t be Zeus for obvious reasons.
In end I compromised with missus and bought 2 kittens for her and kids (worst mistake lol)as there little shites but hope you find a new companion bud

Thanks mate she was great 👍🏻👍🏻
You and your familly gave here a good life and she did the same for you , sorry for you loss it can be really hard been there to many times over the years keep saying we will not have another but stiil end up with another and you know there will be heart ache again.

Last edited:
You and your familly gave here a good life and she did the same for you , sorry for you loss it can be really hard been there to many times over the years keep saying we will not have another but stiil end up with another and you know therecwill be heart ache again.
Cheers bud

Anyway wasn't my intention to take over the thread where was we

Yeah fireworks are great for the kids, it's weird as the smell of them makes me throw up 🤣🤣 have no idea why, just don't do a Mario balotelli and let them off in your house, that will end in tears 🤣 only super Mario could do something so stupid

Yes but we acquire pets knowing what this week is like EVERY year, hence my opinion that we can't really complain. I'd liken it to moving into a house near a school and upon moving in complaining about parents parking everywhere at start and finish time when collecting their kids. Or buying a house on a tree lined street and moaning about leaves on footpaths in autumn.
but,
its not like this every year,
in every area,
unless a moron moves in somewhere close by,

but, that,
is a more reasoned arguement, just a pity it took you so long to grasp/google/plagarise it and finally post it,

its like I have always held the (actually more factually reasoned point of) view that why do people buy houses on motorcycle road racing courses, the IoM TT in particular, and then complain about the inconvenience every year,

the problem with fireworks is, it doesnt have to be your immediate neighbours, or even be an existsing issue when you move to the area,
it only takes one moron within a half mile radius to start to cause the problem

as an aside @pupuqiop
I assume you are an anti-Roman catholic that doesnt believe in democracy?
thats what the "celebration" is about, destroying Parliment, the church of Rome, the democracy, and installing an independent catholic institution in the government of England.

although its always puzzled me,
are people celebrating a failure,?
or dreaming of what may have been.?

I'd love a serious answer to that BTW, I'm not English so could never understand it, and no English person I've ever asked has a clue what it is about in reality either.

not many people realise that, they only lerarn the basic redacted version of events, if even at all

Cheers bud

Anyway wasn't my intention to take over the thread where was we

Yeah fireworks are great for the kids, it's weird as the smell of them makes me throw up 🤣🤣 have no idea why, just don't do a Mario balotelli and let them off in your house, that will end in tears 🤣 only super Mario could do something so stupid
Off thread phhhhwaaa, it is about dogs (yes and how they react to fireworks) but hey anyone that has something to share about their dogs I for one am happy to read/listen to it within this thread, admin may have other ideas.

But I would not want to start or expect a member to start a thread or have anyone else have to start a thread about my/or their dog dying, so any post/thread i.e this one I believe is a good 'out' for people to air their views about their lost family member/friend/pet.

but,
in every area,

but, that,
is a more reasoned arguement, just a pity it took you so long to grasp/google/plagarise it and finally post it,

its like I have always held the (actually more factually reasoned point of) view that why do people buy houses on motorcycle road racing courses, the IoM TT in particular, and then complain about the inconvenience every year,

the problem with fireworks is, it doesnt have to be your immediate neighbours, or even be an existsing issue when you move to the area,

as an aside @pupuqiop
thats what the "celebration" is about, destroying Parliment, the church of Rome, the democracy, and installing an independent catholic institution in the government of England.

I'd love a serious answer to that BTW, I'm not English so could never understand it, and no English person I've ever asked has a clue what it is about in reality either.

not many people realise that, they only lerarn the basic redacted version of events, if even at all
Wow........................................ getting a bit deep there @steptoe

but,
in every area,

but, that,

as an aside @pupuqiop

Christ, what a load of twaddle that is :tearsofjoy:

I'll try to answer

I grasped/googled/plagiarised nothing.

Anti Roman Catholic who doesn't believe in democracy? No, I'm not, so on that basis I guess I'm not qualified to answer your question?

Guy Fawkes was sentenced to be hanged drawn and quartered for his role in the gunpowder plot, but on the day of his execution he committed suicide by jumping from a ladder and breaking his neck.
He spends most of his time in his grave since then.

Back