Don’t trust the “Top IPTV Providers”

shark2

TK Supporter
Don’t aways trust these “top 10 iptv providers website”

They don’t test any and they just want money

To which they then asked how much money can I donate the more the better is what they said

So please don’t trust these sites
Not saying the providers are bad but don’t just trust because they’ve made it on a list.

(I will not name these websites but a quick top iptv providers will show majority of them)

Last edited:
Is this your first day on Earth?
This is how it's always been since the Internet was invented, someone sets up a page on who makes the best ketchup.
Depending on how much money he gets from Heinz, Daddies, Asda, Tesco etc decides who wins ketchup of the month and everyone goes out and buys it.

Is this your first day on Earth?
This is how it's always been since the Internet was invented, someone sets up a page on who makes the best ketchup.
Depending on how much money he gets from Heinz, Daddies, Asda, Tesco etc decides who wins ketchup of the month and everyone goes out and buys it.
Nope not my first day

But just shocking as they didn’t even want to trial anyones services before hand.

Nope not my first day

But just shocking as they didn’t even want to trial anyones services before hand.
Second day?
They aren't interested in iptv, or ketchup or anything else, they don't even know what it is.
They are there to make money. If you don't give it to them they don't put your advertisement on...do you think they are operating some kind of comparison site?
They're not, it's illegal.
Even the legal uk comparison sites (Insurance, loans, credit cards etc)don't even pretend to be independent, they're paid by the highest bidder to push products and it's plainly obvious to everyone.

Third day don’t believe anything you see on the internet.
Be sceptical and do your own research and assume you may never find the truth.
If you’re happy with your research and later find it to be untrue.
You only have yourself to blame.
Remember it’s not a lie if you believe it.

Last edited:
Probably be number 1 target for authorities aswell, especially if they have a website.

Back