Dream box

There is a way you can type it in manually on the box using dreamexplorer. But as above it has to be done after flashing the build otherwise it'll overwrite it.

There is a way you can type it in manually on the box using dreamexplorer. But as above it has to be done after flashing the build otherwise it'll overwrite it.

Ok Janso thanks for that :) so if i was to flash with wooshbuild first for example, would i then find dreamexplorer on the box and just put my line details in there ? sorry, but as you may have already noticed, i`m shite at this stuff lol

Will wooshbuild be too complicated for a novice like myself, if so which user friendly image would you recommend ?

Last edited:
Yes, you just install the plugin from the plugins menu, then find the folder your line goes in, and you can create the file it needs to run if it isn't already on there.

But wooshbuild has its own thread with step by step instructions of exactly what to do. It's probably the easiest to set up if you want something ready made.

I have a good working Dreambox 500c with lots of accessories.
The interested party must pay the onward postage only.
PM me

I have a good working Dreambox 500c with lots of accessories.
The interested party must pay the onward postage only.
PM me
You can't sell items in this thread.
There's a For Sale section.
Read the rules of that section - you have to photograph the item and attach a dated paper with your forum name in the same photo and upoad it to the site before the sale ad is allowed

Back