DroidKing Wizard

coxie

This seemed popular on the other thread so i've created a thread of its own.

my own wizard, updated today to included addons such as The Mutts Nuts & Mikey's Free Streams.

9726865.jpg

9726869.jpg

Download is attached. Hope you like it, would love feedback and suggestions for future improvements.

Attachments

• 9726865.jpg
    9726865.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 635
  • plugin.video.droidkingwizard.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 382
Last edited:
im not sure what im doing wrong here
once the wizard is set up in my xbmc/kodi
it downloads to 14% then comes up with a script error

Wish I'd seen this the other day. Spent ages trying to get the droid box wizard running on different builds. I'll have a go of it on my tablet, cheers

Hello, can't download from ouya browser [firefox] how can I download Your droidking wizard to ouya. Thanks.

Got it all working now?

..hello again, having a bit of bother, I click on the link it says downloading but the other screen where it says installing doesn't show, the file is in my file manager{file pwn} but wont install from there either, says no viewer installed for this file type, will keep trying. Thanks....OOPS!! Embarrassing! Its a good idea to install your build of xbmc/kodi first..Cheers.

Last edited:
10 is ripping the arse out of it IMO
Had s look St your wizard too mate out of interest
If you need some help with python for it give me s shout

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 AM ----------

10 is taking the piss pal
I had a look at your wizard too m8 out of interest
If you need any help with python for it I've a bit of experience with them now

10 is ripping the arse out of it IMO
Had s look St your wizard too mate out of interest
If you need some help with python for it give me s shout

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 AM ----------

10 is taking the piss pal
I had a look at your wizard too m8 out of interest
If you need any help with python for it I've a bit of experience with them now

what else do you think I could add mate that would improve it?

I can't tell you your business m8 I have no interest in TV of any kind but it is an easy platform to adapt
I did consider coding to make apk installers with a wizard embedded but my aim was to hurt the traders and that's your business

It looks good coxie. Tried it on my tablet, didn't use it much but looks really smart and runs quick. Think I maybe buying myself a newer box next week so I can put my old one in bedroom ( had it a few year now and only really works well with an old build of xbmc now). I'm getting one that isn't fully loaded so I'll try running your wizard on there for a while before I do what I was going to originally do with it if you like.

Why is 10 boxes any issue ?
coxie posted the link on here so its in the public domain .
i actually went to his site and paid a fiver for it but i wouldn't decry anyone who used it on as many boxes as they wanted ?

Thanks a lot for this.

I have tried it on my windows 8 tablet with Kodi Helix and it adds everything but doesn't give me the layout, no sucb problems using it with Kodi on Android. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong on Kodi for Windows?

If it's just a case of the layout mate send me your email address and I'll send over the guisettings.xml file and you can replace it and it will fix the problem

I've noticed that myself, the wizard in this thread doesn't have the layout pictured but the one you posted in another thread does. Is there any difference between the 2?

No it's the same
mate, happens on all wizards sometimes the layout doest appear but that just means adding the small guisettings file I can supply and the theme will appear fine.

Back