DroidKing Wizard

No it's the same
mate, happens on all wizards sometimes the layout doest appear but that just means adding the small guisettings file I can supply and the theme will appear fine.

Thanks for sending the file. Unfortunately after replacing the file in the appdata KODI directory I found no layout change to KODI. This is only for a Win 8 install, I have had no such problem on an android install and I just tried another win 8 tablet and it has the same problem.

Did you do the proper app data directory? Not the one in program files but by going to start bar and typing %appdata%

---------- Post Merged at 08:36 PM ----------

And make sure kodi isn't running when you do it

Did you do the proper app data directory? Not the one in program files but by going to start bar and typing %appdata%

---------- Post Merged at 08:36 PM ----------

And make sure kodi isn't running when you do it

Yes I did, have classic shell installed so can do it and definitely replaced the correct file.

Have you tried right clicking your kodi shortcut, properties, compatibility, tick "run this program in compatibility mode for" and select windows 7 from drop down? Might be specific to windows 8 problem? Worth a try hope it helps

Lol. It only fails to load guisettings.xml if the wizard provider doesn't give you proper instructions. The platform on which xbmc/KODI is Installed doesn't matter.

Lol this ain't the droidsh*ts wizard or the sh*tbox wizard this is coxie's so jog on and keep scamming peeps outta £40 to buy your crap ware full of outdated links and bloat! Yeah well worth it folks! Oh but wait this is the famous dev MK, famous where lol he not been on ere last 6 years look at his latest posts! Don't lol people mate like you above them when all you do is scam the poor f**ks! Now your turn to tell me how well respected you are these days in the community ;) some may believe you, most in the know won't! Go back to your scare mongering forum they all love ya there and lick ya crack lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
God knows then, anyone else had this problem?

Hi coxie same prob for me. I wanted to try Kodi on my windows laptop 8.1...installed ok ..but lost your theme etc.,
I really liked that ...your wizard installed great first time. Can you send me the xml file m8t...cheers

Hey Coxie, if I use your wizard how do I keep it up to date ... bit of a noob to XBMC/Kodi and only used the TVAddons repo

---------- Post Merged at 02:33 PM ----------

Also, how do I install the downloadable files? haha

I've only ever installed repo's when in Kodi so not sure what to do with this on my AFTV.

If I stick with it I'll donate £5 on your site : )

Last edited:
Hi I purchased the droid king wizard from there site but after paying there was no download file option. Anyone have any experience buying and downloading from them.
Thanks in advance

---------- Post Merged at 12:24 AM ----------

Hi I purchased the droid king wizard from there site but after paying there was no download file option. Anyone have any experience buying and downloading from them.

Thanks in advance

Go to totalxbmc.tv. This site has tutorials in how to make a " community build " which is a version of a wizard , its all free and really really good.

Are you charging for this or just putting it out there ?

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 AM ----------

It looks good ...does it auto update ?

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 AM ----------

It looks good ...does it auto update ?

Back