Drones.. DJI Spark.

stuss

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Is it in a black bag?:sob:
No its Immaculate still. Not even a heavy landing..
I retire next year, so going to get back into trial riding..
The Drone I have my eye on is called skydio 2. Its tracking of the subject and avoidance system is unbelievable, flys in all weather and reasonable pricing. Made in USA, but theres a huge waiting list. My DJI mavic pro will sell no problem.. selling my GSXR that will fund my GasGas

Attachments

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
Forum Supporter
No its Immaculate still. Not even a heavy landing..
I retire next year, so going to get back into trial riding..
The Drone I have my eye on is called skydio 2. Its tracking of the subject and avoidance system is unbelievable, flys in all weather and reasonable pricing. Made in USA, but theres a huge waiting list. My DJI mavic pro will sell no problem.. selling my GSXR that will fund my GasGas
I dont know why I havent been getting updates on this thread, I blame Beni(sometimes Cacti).

Time to hang up the controls? Have you taken the step of selling it? Because it's not final until it's gone.

If you do keep it, I need to see the first video taken while motocrossing and flying at the same time.

grog68

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
I've just found this thread and you're retiring from flying @stuss - I got a cheap drone 2 years ago for xmas, a Red5 (menkind) FX145, only a toy really but at the time I put it away as the weather put me off going out to fly it. I am ashamed to say that, apart from to charge it's battery, it has never come out of the box. Reading this thread has got me wondering why the hell not. I am going to see if I can get out with it soon, see how long it takes me to put into a bin bag :LOL:

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
Forum Supporter
I've just found this thread and you're retiring from flying @stuss - I got a cheap drone 2 years ago for xmas, a Red5 (menkind) FX145, only a toy really but at the time I put it away as the weather put me off going out to fly it. I am ashamed to say that, apart from to charge it's battery, it has never come out of the box. Reading this thread has got me wondering why the hell not. I am going to see if I can get out with it soon, see how long it takes me to put into a bin bag :LOL:
Ah Grog mate where have you been?? Asleep under a rock? You can see the progression in skill, and now he's giving it all up (allegedly)

stuss

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Morning land lubbers, thank you for kind words regards my flying skills..
I am not quitting flying, I love doing what I do it's so relaxing,
I get a kick outta of flying thinking will it come back lol..

I am simply moving to a new platform ,skydio2.. is like a stepping stone, carbon fibre monster that flys and monitors myself whilst reaching speeds of 40mph, it tracks me the subject whilst hovering monitoring myself inevitably falling off my trial [email protected] 1mph
@grog68 get ya drone out of retirement, it's fun and healthy if not a little scary..
Good luck chaps, 5.00AM back to work..

Last edited: