Drones.. DJI Spark.

If I lived in a hot country say Australia
I would love to try it. Have seen the phantom series bait dropping. But north sea does not quite have the same appeal...

My carp fishing gear is let's say old.
Hardy carp master. Abu 506. Mitchell match 410.. I think they would break.or I would need to renew.. working away leaves little time to fly my drone..
If Santa brings me a Mavic 2. I would be like a child once again...

i would say that fishing gear is antique,it should be in a museum.
the Mavic 2 looks impressive, I just watched a review on it ,I just stick to rc cars,i bought a rc chinook helicopter, sent it up once and it came crashing to the ground and smashed to bits.

I was offered good money for my fishing rods reels etc. But they were part of my childhood. And have fond memories.. I played with a mavic 2 pro whilst in Abu Dhabi earlier this month
Hasseblad make the sensor. Picture quality as well as 30 minute flight time makes it attractive.. eBay on. Boxing day will be full of damaged mavic. 2

I had a similar mishap with a helicopter 6 weeks to assemble. 2 mins packing it into a bin bag. Never. Had the heart to build another ..

Been out and decided to go for a set of range extenders. I chose 4hawks
After watching the same YouTube video.. I dissected my mavic air remote.
Lots of faffing about 3.1 Miles. And perfect transmission back to the phone. No break up.or lagging.

Attachments

• 20190204_162642.jpg
    20190204_162642.jpg
    987.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20190204_162651.jpg
    20190204_162651.jpg
    900.1 KB · Views: 8
I am like a child.. its raining. So cannot fly tonight.
( Remember your 1st New bike feeling)

Yeah i would definatly be getting itchy fingers thats for sure lol i didnt sleep for 2 days when i knew i was getting new car pmsl and damn that bloody rain :grimacing::grin:

Another new toy? Did you trade in the last one?

I got a new bike in November, and it pi$$ed rain for three weeks, hence the name of this cycle - Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/v6z8lYhjSU

That bike ride would probably see me off that's some distance you traveled. its 07.18am just packing the car for a days flying.. since becoming Ill
I realise how important getting out and about, is important.both physically and mentally.

I got a good price for the other drone.
.sold within 2 days on Ebay..

Very nice, is this one the same size as your last one?, or what was the benefits of the new over the old?

When legs are folded, it's about 3" longer. Battery life 30 minutes
I played with firmware, it hits 7km
It's the transmition between drone and tablet.. no breaking up @ all,
its fast but all I ever wanted was to learn to fly safely & competent. So I started off flying small drones, now medium sized. No bin bag required.

That looks very professional mate keep us updated with your new toy.
I have taken some model aircraft home in bin bags it’s not the best feeling in the world is it. :cry:

Back