DS cards

Yes, using the R4 but they are really bad, loads of glitches regarding audio sync.

-

how is it done.have r4 but only games on it

I only tested it with AVI movies that I converted to many different formats using ConverterX. I dumped them on & they played, but very badly. The video crap and audio was way out of Sync. I don't think they are capable of displaying video at any sort of decent resolution.

Gave it up as a time waster, so I put all the movies on the iPod video for the kids now.

-

I only tested it with AVI movies that I converted to many different formats using ConverterX. I dumped them on & they played, but very badly. The video crap and audio was way out of Sync. I don't think they are capable of displaying video at any sort of decent resolution.

Gave it up as a time waster, so I put all the movies on the iPod video for the kids now.

-

PSPs are great for movies, custom firmware and away you go!!

Anyone know (I'm sure you do!)

Hey lads my sister called me from London earlier asking me what exactly is it she needs to get for the kids DS' as in one of these cards your all talking about (R4, DSTT, Supercard DS etc.) to d/l game roms (I know where to get all them and how to make sure they work on it) and copy and play etc. I have absolutely no experience in DS at all as no kids or wife thanksbethejaysus. She's looking to buy online or in a store doesn't matter which at a good price. She was going to go and buy a sandisk SD 2g for 40 quid but I said wait as thought that a nit expensive? Any help much appreciated.

Hey lads my sister called me from London earlier asking me what exactly is it she needs to get for the kids DS' as in one of these cards your all talking about (R4, DSTT, Supercard DS etc.) to d/l game roms (I know where to get all them and how to make sure they work on it) and copy and play etc. I have absolutely no experience in DS at all as no kids or wife thanksbethejaysus. She's looking to buy online or in a store doesn't matter which at a good price. She was going to go and buy a sandisk SD 2g for 40 quid but I said wait as thought that a nit expensive? Any help much appreciated.

Memorybits.co.uk are good and are sellig m3ds reals which can take anything upto 16gb cards,there 2 gb start at £4.35 she would nearly get 2 8gb for the £40:spy:

i can confirm that the Acecard2i works with the new dsi console with any older roms.
It can also take a 16gb micro sd card,dunno if you can load games into the other sd slot tho.
I personally think that the cyclo ds is the best out there,plenty of updates and no chance of clones unlike the R4 but if you can get a genuine R4 it'll last you for life.

the DSTT i card is out, the problem with the R4 card its now EOL, so you can buy one but when it comes to firmware you are knackered if its needs updating to play certain new ROMS, for me the DSTT card at 5 dollars + a 2gb kingston card for 5 dollars is the best out there from dealextreme, the new DSTTI card is about 15 dollars, 10 Euro or about 8 Quid, it plays the roms on it

I have recently purchased a cyclods card and gotta say it's much more reliable than the cheap chinese R4 clones that are going around. No issues what so ever!

Where

I have recently purchased a cyclods card and gotta say it's much more reliable than the cheap chinese R4 clones that are going around. No issues what so ever!
Where did u get the cyclods card from and is it easy to obtain the firmware? Thanks..:):)

Where did u get the cyclods card from and is it easy to obtain the firmware? Thanks..:):)

I got the cyclods from the modchipstore dot co dot uk.
Took about 3 or 4 days to arrive the firmware can be found at the official website which is printed on the tin that the card comes in. At the moment the site is down but from what I hear this happens once in a while but gets up and running within a couple of days, So don't even worry about it.

Hi h20
No its not,you would have to get a r4i,i would'nt recomend it thou,wait for the new one i posted above or get a acekard 2i

Back