DsayersBuild Dsayers OpenATV 6.2 backup

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Image has been updated for latest OpenATV 6.2 changes.

Please note due to softcam issues restore is not recommended

Softcams
Softcams installed you can find the menu in red button softcam setup. config locations are as follow

mgcamd/newcamd.list is unchanged and goes into the /usr/keys folder
CCcam.cfg now goes into the /etc folder
oscam.server files go into /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu folder

Current installed softcams are mgcamd, CCcam, oscam emu and oscam stable

Red button, softcam setup on select softcam press right to choose your cam then choose Restart softcam

E2istream aka E2Iplayer

E2istreams installed as a replacement for e2iplayer

ZeggyHelp Tools

ZeggyHelp Tools is an upgrade to Zeggy/Help scripts,

Within here you can access AutoBouquetsMaker, EPGImport and GrossEPG and E2tools scripts

Within E2tools scripts you can Delete all bouquets, delete epg, update picons, update plugins and download and flash image.

Upgrading image

Current users Press menu choose ZeggyHelpScripts and choose Dragon_Zgemma_H2H_Image.

This should now download latest image to media/hdd/images.

Press yellow button for flash image depending on current image you should see openatv-6.2-zgemmah2h-dragon-latest.zip or downloaded press ok and you should see openatv-6.2-zgemmah2h-dragon-latest..zip

highlight it and press green to flash, Image should now go through the flashing process then you should be able to follow the rest of the guide to setup.

USB Flash download image from here Dsayers Zgemma H2H OpenATV 6 Series

Ill update main thread when I get chance

just flashed to the latest Dsayers build, the softcam (mgcam) doesn't start upon bootup, constantly have to go and restart the mgcam, Any suggestions??

Openatv don't have an auto start option. Try doing a software update as I think a few things have changed since making the backup.

Hi @dsayers - Using your latest build (3.1) is it now safe to be updating software or will this mess up the softcam stuff as it was previously?

How can you tell if mgcamd is running?
I'm running just VM channels and getting black screens on everything except FTA ones, like BBC1 SD. Lines ok as works on another box, and running out of things to try :(. I've restarted mgcamd multiple times.

I've seen theres openatv 6.3 released yesterday too, which I installed by mistake when I was upgrading!

If you've updated to openatv 6.3 you might have to reinstall feeds and cam.

If cam is installed and running double check newcamd.list is correct and the mg_cfg file is still there in usr/keys

Also run a network test in network menu.

I downgraded back to 6.2 when I realised what I had done, everything else seems ok.
Is there any way of checking if the cam is running, I have restarted it loads but can't actually tell how to check if its running, thanks for the fast reply as usual :)

Switch to default or Metrix skin you might see more details in softcam setup.

Or maybe openwebif terminal copy and paste
Code:
/etc/init.d/softcam status

ok, still having no luck with this :(
Network is fine, showing green when I check and tested again by re-downloading the image so no connection problem.
NetID etc is set correctly for my area
Have tested with 2 different lines, and also tried using a C Line, just blank screens. Checked one of the N lines by putting on another box, worked fine.
Freeview channels are fine, using only VM channel lists so not getting mixed up with Sky or anything.
Tried reflashing, still the same
Anything else I can try :(
This is the correct format for the N line isn't it?
2019-08-06 (1).png

If theres anything else I shoudl be checking can pop photos/screenshots up if it will help :)

Line looks incorrect. It should be as follows:

CWS = test.com 12345 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Also ensure it goes into usr/keys folder.

I did notice that on this latest build I had to disable static IP which was set in order to get my box connected to the network.

the line is like that, thanks, I just deleted parts of it so no one else could use it :)
Box is definitely connected to the network - wish it was that simple lol

Enable DHCP - As stated before I believe @dsayers2014 set the image with his own static IP. Can't remember on top of my head but its in something like Menu>Setup>System>Network>Adapter Settings - Change DHCP to Yes

Back