DsayersBuild Dsayers OpenATV 6.2 backup

yes, look in menu -> setup -> service searching (or Reception) -> AutobouqetsMaker -> Providers and under sky there will be an option for FTA

I've tried downloading from ZeggyHelpScripts to update my image, it downloads, but when the instructions say PRESS YELLOW to flash, nothing happens. Am I missing a step? Is there any other way to start the update direct from the file downloaded?

Have you a command line dsayers2014 for h2s to flash your image on as gunna try it on mother in laws h2s

Hi @dsayers2014 - Is there a way to check logs via ftp to see why the box is getting stuck? Seem to be getting blue circle on top left spinning and the time display gets frozen. Reboot sorts it but then it happens again. Trying to figure out the root cause before doing a fresh install of the image. Thanks

Hi @dsayers2014 - Is there a way to check logs via ftp to see why the box is getting stuck? Seem to be getting blue circle on top left spinning and the time display gets frozen. Reboot sorts it but then it happens again. Trying to figure out the root cause before doing a fresh install of the image. Thanks

the box log files are stored in the /root/logs folder on the box.

As above by grog logs are in home/root/logs but only if it's crashed.

You can enable debug logs then reboot box then logs will be in home/root/logs

Disable debug logs when finished creating the log

Back