dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent image dslayers, tyvm. Moved to this after using bioheads set up but I have now installed a sat dish as well.

The only problem I found with this is watchseries is missing from iptv addon, is it possible to add this back on manually?

Excellent image dslayers, tyvm. Moved to this after using bioheads set up but I have now installed a sat dish as well.

The only problem I found with this is watchseries is missing from iptv addon, is it possible to add this back on manually?

Yes within iptvplayer there's a config icon press that then service configuration and look for watchseries. I've just had a look through it and can't find watchseries maybe it was removed from iptvplayer or it's under a different name

Super, will have a nosey around later. I did notice that vumoo was working great again last night (previously had issues with this on a different image) so may not need watchseries anyhow.

Again thanks very much bud really appreciate the work you done on this for us noobs haha

edit - found the one I was looking for in the config page (thewatchseriesto), all working fantastic now :)

Last edited:
sorry for the late update I was having issues with my laptop image updated with channel numbers on epg that works with snp picons so they will show for both sat and vm thats the only update so if your not bothered about channel numbers on epg leave it as it

---------- Post Merged at 08:48 AM ----------

Funkyfin2000 I use the 400x240 - 370x210 light on transparent picons.

sorted the channel numbers issue so they should show on vm aswell

zgemma h2s auto Bouquet.

sorry for the late update I was having issues with my laptop image updated with channel numbers on epg that works with snp picons so they will show for both sat and vm thats the only update so if your not bothered about channel numbers on epg leave it as it

---------- Post Merged at 08:48 AM ----------

Funkyfin2000 I use the 400x240 - 370x210 light on transparent picons.

sorted the channel numbers issue so they should show on vm aswell

Hi after changing settings in auto bouquet "providers" go to start scan and press green button or ok, it starts to scan then comes up with error.
so my epg always starts with bbc 1 northern ireland should i try an auto scan or manual scan or will these not work either.
I only have a single cable sky lead i don't see why this could be the problem but not sure "a scan is a scan" after all.

Both channel numbers and picons working together with the vix image it will only use srp picons but srp picons don't work on vm

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Would u be able to send me the files so i can just ftp them to my box? Or is it just easier to flash with your latest version? Just saves me setting all my skins back up etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back