dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed doing updates it actually is slowing the zgemma box doing on atv build.. Is this Normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive noticed it slowing down aswell what i do when doing ota updates is reboot box then run the cachflush plugin.

Nods thats probably true im at work but checked the custom.xml and disney hd is swaped for sd and one of the sd versions is in the delete section to prevent duplicates of the same channel.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ive noticed it slowing down aswell what i do when doing ota updates is reboot box then run the cachflush plugin.

Nods thats probably true im at work but checked the custom.xml and disney hd is swaped for sd and one of the sd versions is in the delete section to prevent duplicates of the same channel.

This is confusing.....lol
sd, custom.xml,??? haven't got a clue

Have a look through the first post it will make sense.

I use a custommix.xml to swap the dead sky hd channels with virgin so you only need one set of bouquets rather than having one sky and one virgin

Is there a good app for iPhone that lets me control the zgemma box and watch it?
Is there a anyway to watch outside the home network?

Is there a good app for iPhone that lets me control the zgemma box and watch it?
Is there a anyway to watch outside the home network?

Use telly'mote from the app store for controlling the box and adjust settings once you launch the app i.e. the box network ip with username as root. Works a treat.

To watch it i use an app called GSE IPTV from the app store then go on remote playlist > + > Add M3U URL and the url can be found from the safari browser using your box ip with openweb if. Click on the tv screen of the channel within bouquets and it should open another tab which gets copied into the M3U URL list.

Then play with the delta player and it should work smoothly.

Try vuplus player this only works with iPhone use the sd version not vuplus player hd.

Thanks guys. VUplus player freezes everytime I try to to configure it on the phone.
For GSE IPTV I got it working. A little bit fiddly but it works. Will it work outside the house though? out and about or even abroad? For example can I get openwebif, for the url link, outside my home network?

hi dsayers2014, thank you for the image and very good setup guide, got up and running very easily. Just a quick one, now that Universal HD has launched on VM, do you plan to swap this out for the SD version like you have the other channels?, thanks

sorry new to this, im only getting the Satellite SD version of Universal on my box, and also Liftetime SD only, not the VM version. I have run the ABM ad restarted box, but no difference? Is there something else i need to update first before running ABM?

Run the sat_282_sky_uk.xml updater plugin then scan abm.

Ill check lifetime hd

Lifetime hd working fine on 156 sd 236 make sure after running the plugin that you have chosen your area hd not sd or custom then start scan

thanks very much, after downloading that plugin update, and then running ABM, Universal and Lifetime HD now working for me

Ive edited the custommix for the sky sports mix channel run the sat_282_sky_uk.xml updater plugin then abm config updater then start scan sky sports mix sd should be on 407 and sky sports f1 hd moved to 408

At the moment theirs no sky sports mix hd on vm roomers say vm will have it on the 24th of August if it does I will update it and let you know.

Hi all, setup this very easily, thanks dsayers appreciate the time and effort you put into this.

Also general question, not a dsayers issue but the SSPRTS channels, all work fine but not at the sam time, I need to twist/adjust the RF input to get clear glitch free viewing, for example if I move the RF SS1-3-4 work great, then 2, 5 & SSNews don't so I twist again and they work but the others do not, any suggestions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back