dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
My box seems to have lost the custom mix and running the script isn't bringing it back. Will I need to flash to ATV 6.0 to get it back to one list?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You'll be best reflashing to ATV6 when you get chance butit still should work on this image.

Check your abm settings sky uk your area HD not custom or sd.

Virgin uk your area you only need main bouquet to yes all rest can be no then rescan.

Aso run the updatecustom.sh.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hey All! I have a new H2H and line for VM -all good :)! but VM dont have some channels i watch like a saddo on FTA SKY:(- with this image can i pick and choose all VM channels and select few from SLY?

fantastic post, i just got h2h, was working from an old vix tutorial, got it working, moved it through to another room and it stopped so restarted again with your tutorial, problem is when it get to autobouequetsmaker providers it has satellite but doesnt continue on to vir, its just not there.
moved it back through to the room that it was in previously and it not there either.
any thoughts?
been at this for about 8 hours total yest and today

Hey All! I have a new H2H and line for VM -all good :)! but VM dont have some channels i watch like a saddo on FTA SKY:(- with this image can i pick and choose all VM channels and select few from SLY?
You will need to have it as separate bouquets so vm your netid then sky uk your area custom and change fta only to yes. Also check that you download my ATV 6 Backup from here http://techkings.org/threads/dsayers-openatv-6-0-complete-backup-for-zgemma-h-2h.123363/

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
very busy thread, gonna have to bury my head in a bucket, thought your guide was for connecting h2h. i factory reset my box and started with your guide.
this should be easyish but for some reason its getting away from me.
so, where would you point a brand new with zgemma h2h, got a sat line and had a test cable line, looking to setup from scratch.

very busy thread, gonna have to bury my head in a bucket, thought your guide was for connecting h2h. i factory reset my box and started with your guide.
this should be easyish but for some reason its getting away from me.
so, where would you point a brand new with zgemma h2h, got a sat line and had a test cable line, looking to setup from scratch.

My guides are for my backups with the plugins, skins and cams etc already installed latest backup here http://techkings.org/threads/dsayers-openatv-6-0-complete-backup-for-zgemma-h-2h.123363/ you'll need to download and flash the backup with a usb stick then follow the rest of the guide. If you want to setup from scratch IE an image that hasn't got everything installed you'll need to find a bare-bones setup guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back