Dual core v Quad core

redheat

Does dual core make any difference versus quad core when choosing a box to run iptv.was looking at a new mag box 322 but these are dual ,will quad be better

Yeh I thought that ,my zgemma H92S is quad but can't get away with it ,had a mag 256 previous so this is what im looking at mag again

You'll always want Quad over Dual core but be wary of some lower end quads as sometimes the extra 2 cores aint worth the paper they're written on

Have a look at the new Formuler boxes too, have their own IPTV app that can't be rivalled IMO. MAG can be a little clunky to use as the UI is a bit dated by todays standards.

the new Z8 from Formuler is an outstanding box. Unrivalled in my opinion. Based on Android, have their own app called mytvonline that makes a MAG box look like something from the 90's lol. You also have the flexibility of using any other android IPTV app.

The Z7 had a couple of niggles which they seem to have eliminated with the Z8, if you haven't heard of Formuler they're just the European name for Dreamlink boxes

Got to agree for IPTV formuler boxes are excellent. You can add cyberflix and realdebrid and have all the content you will ever need.

Back