E2iPlayer

About a month ago I checked the free plugin E2iPlayer by MaxBambi and found these working hosts for Movies:
123MoviesHD, Altadefinizione01, CB01, CinemaLibero, Filma24.io, Filma24HD.com, Filmaon, Filmativa, FilmeHD,net, FilmStreamHD, FreeDisc, Kinox, MovieRulz, MoziCsillag, PlanetStream, SolarMovie, TantiFilm, Yify.
Some hosts are better than others, and you may have to try different links to find one that works.
The latest update is today: 2020.09.06.01
Next time I check the hosts I will revise the above list with the non-working hosts removed.
You left out Cartoon HD, which is still pretty decent at the minute.

About a month ago I checked the free plugin E2iPlayer by MaxBambi and found these working hosts for Movies:
123MoviesHD, Altadefinizione01, Cartoon HD, CB01, CinemaLibero, Filma24.io, Filma24HD.com, Filmaon, Filmativa, FilmeHD,net, FilmStreamHD, FreeDisc, Kinox, MovieRulz, MoziCsillag, PlanetStream, SolarMovie, TantiFilm, Yify.
Some hosts are better than others, and you may have to try different links to find one that works.
The latest update is today: 2020.09.06.01
Next time I check the hosts I will revise the above list with the non-working hosts removed.
Edit: Scrub that, I've just found them

Last edited:
Back