E2iStream Install?

SeanL1l

I recently got a zgemma h9.2s and installed wooshbuild but the E2iStream player in it won't work anything I go to watch says not found. It says it running the 2019 version and feel that's the issue but need to update it maybe?

E2i stream stopped working quite a while ago now, you need the latest E2i player plug in, should be in plug ins, I use grogbuild free range and its available in plug ins there, so it may be the same with whooshbuild, but there are a lot of links on it that no longer work, but there is still some that do and you can still view and download latest movies and tv series/ episodes.

Hi there
I deleted E2iplayer and e2istream as I cant get them to play, so I've just downloaded E2iplayer again as you said theres a new one and still nothing will play, can you help and please only in lay mans terms.
Cheers

You need to update the plug in, then make sure its set to the correct settings, apart from that you are probably trying links that are no longer working, does anything play on Filmatavia as thats working fine, movies on 123 movies and cartoon hd work ok, but series wont work, as moshi says, follow his E2istream thread, most of the info is there.

Eventually got VPN installed and has improved e2iplayer no end with more sites working.
Had issues with certain films and series on e2iplayer with the message "Can't find the video your looking for" when trying to download.
Is this a Digital Rights thing where the makers withdraw pemission to view? or is there a way round this?

Eventually got VPN installed and has improved e2iplayer no end with more sites working.
Had issues with certain films and series on e2iplayer with the message "Can't find the video your looking for" when trying to download.
Is this a Digital Rights thing where the makers withdraw pemission to view? or is there a way round this?
Its your broadband provider blocking you from viewing films/series on blacklisted sites. It is illegal surly you know that so use the vpn amd it will hide your ip address.

Have tried several countries with the VPN, the last one USA where the series was made, and I still get this message.
The series in question is Law & Order: special victims unit. Downloloaded series 19 about a 6 weeks ago and then tried series 20
and other series recently but just get this message "can't find the video". It happens on all the sites and with certain films also.
Although I now have alot more sites working it is a tad annoying which made me think it might be connected with the Digital Rights lark?

Have tried several countries with the VPN, the last one USA where the series was made, and I still get this message.
The series in question is Law & Order: special victims unit. Downloloaded series 19 about a 6 weeks ago and then tried series 20
and other series recently but just get this message "can't find the video". It happens on all the sites and with certain films also.
Although I now have alot more sites working it is a tad annoying which made me think it might be connected with the Digital Rights lark?
I doubt it.
Have you tried watch series repository

Get your self a firestick and use a premiumize premium account million times better than messing about with this outdated plugin. Just not supported like it once was

Gowatchseries/thewatchseries same message. If you search for 'Special Victims Unit' and try to play or download see what happens

Gowatchseries/thewatchseries same message. If you search for 'Special Victims Unit' and try to play or download see what happens
I would also advise as Moshibeth said premiumize premium account or even cheaper real debrid (but perhaps not as many sources) still good enough for me if I do need to download and no need for vpn you are streaming or downloading via their servers and at good speed even torrents and you are not seeding so safe.

plenty of apps for firestick that let you add your premiumize or real debrid account.

Get your bottom down to Argos and grab a cheapo 4K firestick, it will easily run all the free apps you need and your IPTV sub for live TV if you have one.
The free apps have all the series and movies you can think of in good quality.
Currently £24 but soon to go up to £45

I would also advise as Moshibeth said premiumize premium account or even cheaper real debrid (but perhaps not as many sources) still good enough for me if I do need to download and no need for vpn you are streaming or downloading via their servers and at good speed even torrents and you are not seeding so safe.

plenty of apps for firestick that let you add your premiumize or real debrid account.
Both premiumize and RD are great service for what they offer.

For streaming via free apps from both I would say premiumize is slightly better as does seem to have more sources for 1080p and 4k content.

But overall RD is the best imo. As a download junkie cant be without it,

Will take on board advice. Just trying to understand whats going on.
I think it must be the link to download thats maybe degraded. I only have one working whereas a year or two ago there was three or four.
Has anyone else more than one link working?
Can more links be accessed in any way or is that up to the admin heroes Max or Zadm.
Are zgems now more or less PVR's with iptv capability?

Only good thing left about the E2i player was Series/watch and series9, but the only link on these that worked were the mixdrop ones, these now seem to be removed, so it looks like thats the end for E2iplayer, pity.

Only good thing left about the E2i player was Series/watch and series9, but the only link on these that worked were the mixdrop ones, these now seem to be removed, so it looks like thats the end for E2iplayer, pity.
Hi mate you still using e2Iplayer ,gave up a few years back but like anything else put some effort in and you will get there :smiley:

Back