e2m3u2bouquet Latest

Plugins e2m3u2bouquet Latest e2m3u2bouquet 1.0.91

No permission to download
I want to also read the EPG and that did not work for me. I tried it with stand-alone EPGimporter and that did also not read any events in.

I looked in the E2m3u2b_iptv_iptv.sources.xml file and noticed that in the URL's the "&" was replaced with "&amp". After removing "amp;" the import with the standalone works again. I can't test it with the E2m3u2Bouquet plugin because during the processing the E2m3u2b_iptv_iptv.sources.xml is overwritten.

I am wrong here and the problem is the URL as written about underneath.

Last edited:
I see. i tried that and sadly did not work.

this is the epg url i got from my provider

http://domain.xyz:port/epg/user/pass

when i paste the url into a browser an epg.xml file is downloaed..

I see. i tried that and sadly did not work.

this is the epg url i got from my provider

http://domain.xyz:port/epg/user/pass

when i paste the url into a browser an epg.xml file is downloaed..
You might be able to use the standard epg URL depending on providers panel

Code:
host/xmltv.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD

This can't be solved unless you remove a few checks in the plug-in. I have it working but rather first have the creater of this plug-in publish a more fitting solution. Or I get allowed to publish a kind of workaround.

theeagleman as a different URL layout that more difficult because you don't have the ".php?" bit. If the downloaded file a plain XML file then import is possible without renaming it. EPGImport handles that fine. Here, no check at all is needed.

Update: I have contacted the programmer and I don't think it will be adapted to this situation.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info above.
I do not have .php service available - as provider updateed panel.

With the epg.xml file, i cannot seem to find it on epgimport sources.
I got the modified by dorik version installed.

I ftp it into the etc/enigma2/epgimport... and nothing loads.

Create a sources.xml file in /etc/epgimport/ with the following content:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<sources>
    <sourcecat sourcecatname="epgxml">
        <source type="gen_xmltv" nocheck="1" channels="">
            <description>epg.xml</description>
            <url>/media/hdd/epg.xml</url>
        </source>
    </sourcecat>
</sources>

and put your file in /media/hdd/ and I noticed that you have your epgimport directory in other place than I have.

Create a sources.xml file in /etc/epgimport/ with the following content:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<sources>
    <sourcecat sourcecatname="epgxml">
        <source type="gen_xmltv" nocheck="1" channels="">
            <description>epg.xml</description>
            <url>/media/hdd/epg.xml</url>
        </source>
    </sourcecat>
</sources>

and put your file in /media/hdd/ and I noticed that you have your epgimport directory in other place than I have.
Thank you so much for taking the time to pass on this info.
I have tried it, but i just cannot for some reason get it to work at all (maybe not fully understanding the instrcutions lol)

I will give it a crack again with the native version of epg import

Ferret. updated e2m3u2bouquet Latest with a new update entry:

e2m3u2bouquet 1.0.69 (Mod Dorik1972)

e2m3u2bouquet 1.0.69 (Mod Dorik1972)

● The logic of working with "downloadable" files has been completely redesigned. There is no binding to the file name or its extension. Uploaded files are parsed based on a "magic number" and then the content is determined to be a valid XML structure. This solution allows using any links for XMLTV, for example...

Read the rest of this update entry...

e2m3u2bouquet 1.0.70 (Mod Dorik1972)

e2m3u2bouquet 1.0.70 (Mod Dorik1972)

1) Bouquet filenames generated by this plugin have been changed
2) Reorganized the structure of folders and files in the plugin data folder
3) Updated all libraries used by this plugin to the latest versions available for shared use in Python 2/3
4) Added support for the JTV format (PDT and NDX files) for the EPG. This EPG...

E2m3u2bouquet 1.0.71 (Mod Dorik1972)

E2m3u2bouquet 1.0.71 (Mod Dorik1972)

1) Fixed remembering links in the "file://" scheme when entering from the virtual keyboard in the provider's card

2) Fixed/added the ability to "recognize" XML files in 'UTF-8-BOM' encoding. For example:

Code:
[URL]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bebawy6/EPG/master/allEPG.xml[/URL]
3) Fixed handling of...

e2m3u2bouquet 1.0.73.1 (Mod Dorik1972)

e2m3u2bouquet 1.0.73.1 (Mod Dorik1972)

(DreamOS special edition part 2)

1) Changed SQLite server parameters on opening epg.db, thanks to which the speed of importing EPG events in new (fresh) epg.db has increased by 100% compared to the previous version (1.0.73)
2) Now only new events are added to the existing database, i.е. only those that are NOT in the existing EPG. Thanks to this logic, we have a 150-200% increase in the speed of importing events on the...

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me with my if anyone got latest software updates for Zgemma H9.S box? And also if anyone got latest updated versions of activator for E2 please it’s be great help thanks.

1) Fixed the appearance of the "names.client" error for images with the old or truncated twisted library (Merlin, Pure2, e.t.c.)

2) The functionality of xml_escape and xml_unescape for XML files has been completely rewritten. Instead of the previously used xml.sax.saxutils module, precompiled rules for regexp, and the name2codepoint module are now used. This increased both the speed and quality of processing. Often, the descriptions of programs in XMLTV contained HTML tags...

1) Fixed a memory leak when using the EPG event auto-detection algorithm by the channel name from the playlist (if the EPGurl link is set in the provider's card). This resulted in the overloading of some "weak" SAT-boxes on some providers

2) A part of the Damerau-Levenshtein algorithm code has been slightly optimized... Now the "difference" of strings is searched much faster

1) Fixed crash log for VTi images

2) Slightly reworked the EPG auto-selection algorithm by channel name to improve the accuracy of its work

3) htmlentitydefs is included as a module and the plugin no longer requires this dependency to be installed

4) Once again, the algorithm for importing EPG events has been slightly redesigned. Fixed python bugs to work correctly with ZIP archived EPGs.

thanks pepsi

Back