E2tools (beta) Home of dsayers script plugins

dsayers2014

VIP Member
E2tools 0.01 beta

This will be similar to whats already in my H2H zeggy help scripts (without image down loader) but should be able to use on any image/build.

The plugin will be called E2tools you will have options for E2Tools Scripts, Autobouquetsmaker, EPG Import and CrossEPG.

E2tools Scripts has options for deleting bouquets including iptv bouquets, Deleting EPG Data downloading SNP or SRP picons.

IP_Checker this will help to see if VPN is running by checking if your external IP Address changes

Lastly update plugins option this will install latest ABM (Config/Provider files may still need updating) and E2iStream plugin

More updates will be added as time goes on including any requests

Download from here:
Code:
https://www.techkings.org/resources/e2tools-home-of-dsayers-scripts.99/

Send IPK to tmp

To install the ipk

Telnet command

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Alternatively in telnet openwebif/ putty copy and paste the code below

Code:
opkg install https://github.com/davesayers2014/plugins/blob/master/enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2tools_0.02_all.ipk?raw=true

Installing via the box

Openatv

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension memory/tmp Press ok on the package press green to install.

OpenVIX
Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install or install local extentions then ipk installer memory/tmp Press ok on the package press green to install.

Reboot box.

Once box has rebooted press menu then E2tools and press ok on the option you want to choose, for E2Tools Scripts you will be asked if you want to confirm to run script

Screen Shots

E2tools.jpg

1_0_19_a2c_1a_f020_ffff0000_0_0_0_20190531112937-jpg.39360

IP_Checker.jpg

Picon-Updater.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks ive had to temporarily disable e2iplayer updater due to dependencies not downloading as samsamsam has pulled the plugin.

What are people's thoughts on the next update a menu to access most used plugins/menus

1_0_19_A2C_1A_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190531112937.jpg

E2tools scripts will have what's already above.

Anything else that can be added? Bare in mind that not all users will use all the plugins but I have try and accept to deal with plugins not installed.

there are no softcams with ATV, again, every other day is the same, I don't know why they're doing this but it's pretty obvious they are doing it on purpose.
This current batch of non working softcam feeds started on Wednesday so all nightly builds for all boxes for past three days have no softcams

there are no softcams with ATV, again, every other day is the same, I don't know why they're doing this but it's pretty obvious they are doing it on purpose.
This current batch of non working softcam feeds started on Wednesday so all nightly builds for all boxes for past three days have no softcams
Have you tried softcam feeds v6 abu posted the other day?

Are you using the latest softcam feed?
softcam-feed-universal_4.3-r0_all.ipk

Edit: Screenshots attached

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I meant there's no softcams included in the image, or on the feeds, even using wooshbuild or grogbuild, which would normally include softcams, there's nothing included or downloadable.
Yes I've been adding the softcams manually

OpenATV have never had softcams in their image nor will they ever have. Once you install the softcam feeds, you can download them.

@Davesayer, that is not the latest one. The feeds are actually removed/added by a script in the pre/post install file. I have attached the latest one

Maybe the Admin/moderators can delete any out of date ones if they are causing people issues.

Link to softcam feed (4.3) in resources:
OpenATV Softcam Feed

Last edited:
i got told today of makido that wooshbuild infinity had the softcams is this right or wrong as was thinking of updating to latest 6.2 then putting infinity on

Added EiStream plugin to update plugins script

V0.02
Added link to new plugin, added a menu to access E2tools Scripts, AutoBouquetsMaker, EPG Import and Cross EPG. If you dont have all the plugins when choosing the option it will tell you not found please install it so it should be fine if you dont want to use all the plugins.

1_0_19_a2c_1a_f020_ffff0000_0_0_0_20190531112937-jpg.39360

E2tools-about.jpg

Last edited:
Back